Pics of the xb2003 at the Gulfport DSRA Race

hullbilly

Thanks guys, This is one awesome thread with some great pics of some cool floaters. I had no idea there was a class that a 2003 could be competitive in. Was this bracket racing?
Hey strip, check out www.dsraonline.com. I run the boat in the Performance Bass & Ski class. It's an all stock class with alot of weight restrictions so just about any bass or ski boat could join in the fun! For instance, with my 225 pmax, my boat has to weigh 2050 lbs, which means I add weight to the boat.

It's a great organization with some great folks racing!

Mark

Here's a few pics of last weekend in Alexandria, LA:

catfish123

Great pictures and it's sorta hard to tell from them, but no way would I want another Allison running that close to my side with the potential for a sudden, unexpected bat-turn.

allison8503

Great pictures and it's sorta hard to tell from them, but no way would I want another Allison running that close to my side with the potential for a sudden, unexpected bat-turn.
you dont really have to worry about it if you are side by side cause when they hook they decelerat really fast and the other boat is already gone. But if your getting @$$ kicked like I have been lately it could happen. But I could slip fall and die in the shower also

bigtis

If you've experimented with a drag setup any, You'll probably find that the boat makes better et's with the mota slightly lower in the water that a top end run. I can come up a tad with different props, but it'll only make more mph, it won't run a faster ET. Most ally's that are setup for dragging will only hook due to driver error.

BigRedAlli

The only ones i've seen hook at a drag race was at the finish line when they dump the throttle.

mercman1234

Thats some good pictures of our boats mark.thanks for posting them

bringit

good pics mark ur boat looked excellent ,keep up the hard work.u are doing very good.

bringit

and hey if anyone is at a race and need something ive got ask me i dont nind unless u out run me,hahahahahahahahahahhaha.justkidden,i really dont mind.and to all of us racing PLEASE WHERE ALL SAFETY GEAR.