OSU BUCKEYES

TBuck2003

Hopefully USC will win out Because if they do they are in for an Ass Whoopin of epic proportions.Not saying that they are not a good team,just saying that they are the west coast version of NOTRE DAME = OVERRATED.So get ready to see Jan 8th football Ohio STYLE.Go BUCKS.GO HOGS !!!!!!!!!!!!!

TBuck

hack02

Well well well. No Trojans this year. Crosstown rival UCLA saw to that. Who's it gonna be that gets a shot a those Buckeyes. Fla., Meeeechigan, Hec they might even send Boise State down there to Arizona to jump on T Bucks football team. :eek: :eek: :lol: :lol: :lol:

S

Scott Gilmore

HMMMMMMMMMMMM, 30mins before bowl the BIG choice . MAN I really hope the GATORS get a shot @ Ohio State . Go Gators & I really bet that game would be one hell of a barn burner !! Scott !-!

U-F Alum 76-81 :mrgreen:

S

Scott Gilmore

AHHHHHHHHH, yes GO GATORS ........Scott !-! :mrgreen:

TBuck2003

Florida-OSU

Scott,
Bet you a shitload of Beers on the game.I am getting thirsty thinking about it.GO BUCKS

Todd

S

Scott Gilmore

Re: Florida-OSU

TBuck2003 said:
Scott,
Bet you a shitload of Beers on the game.I am getting thirsty thinking about it.GO BUCKS

Todd, you know me I'm ALWAYS thirsty !!! All the "experts" are saying BLOWOUT. How many points are you going to give to this old broken down UNDERDOG ?? Scott :mrgreen: !-!

Todd

S

Scott Gilmore

FlatOutAlly said:
Funny how it was going to be a barn burner until you got called on the carpet, Scott. Now you need points!!!

LOL.

You're right. There will be (a lot) of points.
I'll take as many points as anyone cares to give !! Scott :mrgreen:

S

Scott Gilmore

WHOAAAAA, CLOSE hoop game that just ended (It was really over after the first 5mins) GATORS 86 osu 60 . Scott

john4utvols

Todd, SEC looking good so far in the bowl games. You getting scared yet. I was watching the UK game and Uk players said LSU was the best team in the SEC, I guess you better be glad your playing FL.

S

Scott Gilmore

Well, I guess Michigan doesn't have anything to my mom & moan about not being picked for the National Championship rematch............they got KILLED by USC !!! Scott

TBuck2003

John,
Just getting anxious Florida got what they wanted,sometimes you better watch out for what you wish for.LSU is a very good team but Notre Dame is a community college!!!!!!! GOOOOOOOOOOOOO BUCKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

TBuck

hack02

ND definately took a butt whipping in that game. LSU hit em so hard their mama's hurt.
I don't care what anybody says, waiting until the 8th is too long for the national championship game.

K

Kevin from FL

I agree Hack, waiting this long for a National Championship game, no matter who is playing is to long of a wait.

S

Scott Gilmore

Go Gators !!!!

OSU ????? GO GATORS ..........!!! GOD , I hate Buckass as much as Michigan (go BLOW ) . Scott

S

Scott Gilmore

WOW, I thought the game would have been closer.........OSU never even showed up !!!! A SAD Big (small 10) ten showing .GO GATORS

RedAllison

WHERE IS TODD? Someone call da poleece, he's probably been layin in da corner pukin on himself since halftime!!!

:big buck who?
RA

:beer:

Leigh

How bout them GATORS!!!!!!!SEC IS #1
Now let's talk about football southern style!!!!!!!

:beer: