Oil

Brack

ok,.....what are you guys running in a NIC motor and where are you getting it from?

I have a half gallon left of Pennzoil 100% syn,......44.99 a gallon at Academy sports

Ive been running Pennzoil for several years but its getting hard to find, and pricey

Last edited:

2fast4mom

Staff member
Supporting Member
Klotz = Klumps... of goo-type gel accumulating in tygon hose fittings, possibly injectors...used to use it all the time but have switched to Alisyn...It's the bomb (and not as in going Palestinian). Aerospace Lubricants Inc.

So far, no trace of gummy residue like you get with that perfumed synthetic....

FlatOutAlly

Lou say: "So far, no trace of gummy residue like you get with that perfumed synthetic...."

Yep, but the buzz you get from breathing it makes you forget about it's instability.

I actually had 'Klumps' come out of the jug in clomps. It only happened once. ;)

RBT

I used to use merc oil (golden spectro) then switched to Alisyn, then switched to Alisyn bio. I was a huge fan of the bio, was very nice inside.
For racing, REDLINE. I have never run klotz so can't comment. But, redline has proven itself both on the Dyno and track.
The last motor I had go Palestinian was operator error, aka NO oil. (Should have coined that phrase)

RT

Brack

A good friend of mine runs XD100 in his race motors,......as a Marine dealer he buys in bulk, so the price is right

TBuck2003

Have always run Klotz KL 333 for the last 25-30 years and have had zero issues. There are a lot of good oils to choose from...

racerx

Hey Brack just use the same oil you use in your hair...lol