now that it is

RiverRat71

Does anyone know who makes the new Steering wheel that comes on the new xb21?
If it looks like this one it is made by Gussi Italia. A few companies like Livorsi sell one with their emblem. I love it in my GS. It's open & really lets me see the gauges better. Try ebay if you want one. RR

Attachments

R

Revlimiter

New trailer ordered from allison for the grandsport . Be the third trailer for this 1991 hull .
What made you go with boatmate again for the 3rd time? Did you consider an aluminum? Those boat mates seem pretty pricey for what you get.

R

Revlimiter

I did not buy a boatmate for the 3rd time . Actually it’s the first boatmate that’s ever been under this grandsport. It came from the factory in 1991 with an SMP trailer . When I bought the boat the trailer was shot so I had a custom trailer built by Trailmaster . Trailmaster made a great trailer but I wanted a boatmate because of the quality and it fits the boat like a glove ! Pricey ? You get what you pay for !
Roger that, forgot when they switched to boatmate. Glad it fits yours well! I know fitment has been an issue for many years. Looks good!

Lotus 50

I bought a new to me prop (26 Mazco RE4) for cruising with passengers. What I really want to do is get Smartcraft gages installed but I don't know which Merc Monitor and cables to buy.

Ally-Sun

Now that it is...BOATING SEASON!!!...Projects completed: Engine rebuild w/remote fuel pump, New gauges, Inner grab
handle, New bunks wheels and tires on the trailer, New to me Alien Cowl. Thanks again for all your help Mr. Paul!
Let's hit the river!!! HOPE everyone has a great summer!!! Take care and be safe!