New to me....just had to....

Allyfishing

post the pictures that Lee sent me!!!! All I can say is WOW!!!! The engine must have arrived and they were like flies on S**t and got it hung the same day!!! It's dark outside on the photo's of it on the boat.

Lee and his staff are some mighty fine people!!!! I'm quite impressed!!

Attachments

catfish123

Craig........the motor looks too big.........I think you should have stuck with a 150..............your friend, Bob

Darth VMAX

Congrats!

It does look like they ran out of paint though. Bring it by, I have a rattle can of black paint and I can finish the lower-unit for ya.

F2008

Craig, you just can't beat friends like this can you? Free advice, offers for free work, ....you just don't get that if you own one of those other boats. .....brings a tear to my eye. :big grin

Allyfishing

You guys are real PALS!!!! Thanks for the offer Darth, I may take ya up on it.!! LOL!!!!

Lee, don't listen to these guys!!!! Really, it's not crooked!!! It looks great!!!

Yup, better than any other boat brand out there!!!!!!! You guys, that is!!! Kinda gives that warm and fuzzy feeling all over!!! LOL!!!!!!!!

catfish123

U bin drinkin?????............U knot make lot ov cents!

ImbadBob

50...I do seem to remember that number popping up in a conversation last June. I can relate, didn't use to have a problem with the 2003, got the 2001 and found out is was equipped with a passenger seat speed alarm.

Allyfishing

Broke 90 with it yet????????????

I wish I had the water you Southern guys have...all I have local is a 7 mile long lake (45 MPH speed limit-yeah right!!).. 2 hour drive and I have a 17 mile long lake that is loaded with jet skiis and party boats on the weekend.

I've had it to 87 one time by accident!!! LOL!!! this is gonna be fun at the rally!!!!

baitcaster

Hey Baitcaster!!!!! You're back!!!!! How ya been???

Thanks!!!
Been good. Sorry I have been away for so long. Been working on the boat and making a few renovations, :laughing, to the old girl. It has been keeping me occupied as of late. Ya been doing well I take it! :at the bar