New Style Allison Factory Covers

aeneas

I got my new factory cover today and I couldn't be happier with how it looks!

It is quilted, has a vent and a center pole is included. There are straps in pockets but since I will just use it for storage I didn't bother with them.

Last edited:

ScottB

Where do they quilt the cover? I assume near the bow and the part which touches the windscreen.

Looks great!

aeneas

Jon, I have bought so much stuff in the US I don't remember anymore. When I get a notification from the post office or FedEx it's like christmas all over again. :big grin

Today I got the cover, steering cables and some decals for my trailer. I am also waiting for a new soft top, half doors with soft uppers, five wheels and some other parts for my Jeep I don't remember anymore...

racerx

I got one with my latest 2003 and its there trailering cover with no straps that go to the trailer it has a nylon rope all the way around it with ratcheting ends that go to something never had it on it and it is a very heavy cover..

ScottB

I assume the product the factory is now using is Sunbrella Supreme. This product has the soft lining on the inside and is said to be a little stiffer than the standard Sundbrella product.I contacted a local shop that does outstanding work and he quoted me $1600 for a GS cover with Sunbrella Supreme. The $750 Allison charges sounds pretty good to me.

silverbullet02

Super Moderator
Staff member
I know I've talked to Lee Sanderson about covers and he says he can get a better price on the factory covers than buying then from the factory somehow.

aeneas

I think I paid $800 for my cover (I will have a look at the invoice). It was way cheaper than what I would have had to pay for the same fit and quality over here and also I am glad to do business with Allison Boats. I am in this to get the best - my Allison deserves that. :very happy