NEW LOOK: WELCOME to the 21st CENTURY!

fastallison21

I think your work speaks for itself, and truly shows the hard work you've put into this, and myself nor anyone else here could possibly fatham the time its took to create this masterpiece, so once again, excellent work my man

DOUBLE J

Woo hoo I finally can post pics without getting someone's help. Thanks for the update and this is coming from someone who struggles with computer software changes.

Reactions: Jon

FlatOutAlly

Is there a button that duplicates the old 'New Posts' button? Also, is anyone else getting pop-ups as they navigate? Is this part of the upgrade or did I inadvertently download something on my own?

Jon

Supporting Member
Is there a button that duplicates the old 'New Posts' button? Also, is anyone else getting pop-ups as they navigate? Is this part of the upgrade or did I inadvertently download something on my own?
Here it is:

NEW_LOOK__WELCOME_to_the_21st_CENTURY____Page_2___Allison_Owners_Forum.jpg

What does the popup look like? I do not get them. Can you take a screenshot of it and post it? I wonder if anyone else is getting them?

2fast4mom

Staff member
Supporting Member
Looks like I can add this to the other good decisions in life I have made. Still count them on one hand...well, maybe just graduated to the other hand with this one.

I cannot overemphasize the A) amount of decisions that needed to be made during this process, B) Jon's tireless and unselfish work and winning attitude, C) my gratitude to the membership for all the affirmative replies, D) thanks to Jon we have THE most modern platform on the net and soon you will see even more features and options.

Thank you all for putting up with the old crappy board in the years between Kevin and Jon. BTW they have been in contact. :)

Now I'm gonna try to upload a video from this iPhone...

Well Jon, it doesn't like iPhone movie file extensions. I guess those are .mov? QuickTime format?

Ok, pic instead..

Attachments

2fast4mom

Staff member
Supporting Member
Jon, we are fixin to find out this morning. It sure looks like it is. While motor was apart, gave it the Hawkeye to the nth degree and corrected a couple other things too.

2fast4mom

Staff member
Supporting Member
Jon, we are fixin to find out this morning. It sure looks like it is. While motor was apart, gave it the Hawkeye to the nth degree and corrected a couple other things too.
I think I fixed it Jon:image.jpg

racerx

Hey Lou I see you have a trailer hitch on the new Vette...lol

whipper

Is anyone is trying to figure out how to go to new posts like before its a little differant. if you post then click new posts and cant see your lastest post its because you have to click {recent Posts} over to the RIGHT side. So go new posts then on the right youll see a small recent posts. Click that and its right now stuff. Just an FYI. I just figured that out now.haha :rolleyes: