New location for the rally!!!!!!!

john4utvols

We are still coming, the hotel looks nice but we are trying to figure out something for the kids to do while at the hotel. Any ideals. I wonder if we can bring a small pool and set it up in the parking lot, leave it up to WC911 to come up with that ideal.

Last edited:

DragAlly02

1. Craig & Jenn (Allyfishing)
3. Shane (resqu-u)
4. Chris and kids wife? (lightening rod)
5. Roy, Brenda and 2 boys (suicidealli)
6. Double J and wife
7. James & Debbie
8. Skewby
9. Roger (rmills)
10. Joe & Matt
11. Bob & Deb
12. Gary & Earl
13. Ed Gladden
14. Thomas plus 1
15. Chris, Anita, Mike, Donna
16. Kevin & Lori
17. John & Keila, 3 children (john4utvols)
18. Scott Harrel and son
19. Ben Biller
20. Rich & Donna Sebesta
21. Vance +1 (Vance)
22. Charlie & Edna Monday, Friday & Sat (CharlieM)
23. Chris + 1 Wed thru Sat.(spenccj1)
24. Brian (silverbullet) Mom and dad

Allyfishing

We are still coming, the hotel looks nice but we are trying to figure out something for the kids to do while at the hotel. Any ideals. I wonder if we can bring a small pool and set it up in the parking lot, leave it up to WC911 to come up with that ideal.
Well, they can drive around on our cooler cart if they want to and serve everyone a beverage of their choice??!!! A small blowup pool is a great idea but honestly, I 'm afraid that some of the adults may take it over if ya know what I mean.

there is a pool at Terrace View that we should be able to use. I'll call Mike at the restaurant (he is in charge of that) to see if the kids may use the pool at all times or just some of the times when we are having our two dinners there.

Thanks for sticking with the rally after what just happened....I have a feeling it was for the better!!

Allyfishing

Just a heads up...I'll post up a new schedule with the changes that will take place such as locations, phone numbers, meal plans etc. Mike at the restaurant at Terrace View is planning a fantastic meal for us on Friday nite as well as Thursday nite after the poker run.

Glenn Reynolds is still sponsoring the dinner at Terrace View Friday nite and will have his Allison Rally Special Edition Grand Sport there as well. Appetizers will be sponsored by us.

Keep a watch for the revised schedule. We will have schedules at the Howard Johnson check in desk as well..

Thanks for supporting the rally.

We will be traveling from the Howard Johnson up to Terrace View Marina and launching there. That will be our new gathering area for each day. that's our new Headquarters!!!!! They are going out of their way to help us out and accomodate us.

Skewby lives right there and I believe his yard will be the grilling out area.

silverbullet02

Super Moderator
Staff member
Skewby's house is about a 4 or 5 minute walk from the marina. He's got the perfect setup for grilling. Terrace view ramp is in the bay nice and protected, makes it nice for launching.

harrells

Keep me on the list. Scott Harrell and son Ryan. we will be there on thursday morning to meet up with everyone at the hotel before launching the boats. what time will everyone be leaving the hotel so i don't miss the caravan to the launch site.Can we leave the boats at terrace view instead of hauling them back and forth to ho-jo's.

Allyfishing

Scott, that is being worked out to leave them there at the marina!! According to the schedule I posted (please print it out because it has lots of info and phone numbers) we are going to meet up at 10:00AM at the terrace View marina for the poker run.

resqu-u

Just a friendly reminder.... Make sure to check your trailers over good before you hit the road. I had one bad bearing and changed out two other seals today on my tandem. Glad I checked everything over. See you guys Monday afternoon!

Allyfishing

wc911, is your name on the list on the page before this one?

Scott, I don't know which way you will be coming but if it is from the north then you will most likely pass right by the Terrace View road so if that's the case we could meet you there and you don't have to back track..

allisonxtb, I'll check with Roger and Skewby but if I am remembering correctly what I was told maybe a round trip if say 35 miles or so?????

suicidealli

wc911, is your name on the list on the page before this one?

Scott, I don't know which way you will be coming but if it is from the north then you will most likely pass right by the Terrace View road so if that's the case we could meet you there and you don't have to back track..

allisonxtb, I'll check with Roger and Skewby but if I am remembering correctly what I was told maybe a round trip if say 35 miles or so?????
He isn't on the list.....
Add Nate, and Brian....

Roy

john4utvols

1. Craig & Jenn (Allyfishing)
3. Shane (resqu-u)
4. Chris and kids wife? (lightening rod)
5. Roy, Brenda and 2 boys (suicidealli)
6. Double J and wife
7. James & Debbie
8. Skewby
9. Roger (rmills)
10. Joe & Matt
11. Bob & Deb
12. Gary & Earl
13. Ed Gladden
14. Thomas plus 1
15. Chris, Anita, Mike, Donna
16. Kevin & Lori
17. John & Keila, 2 children (john4utvols)
18. Scott Harrel and son
19. Ben Biller
20. Rich & Donna Sebesta
21. Vance +1 (Vance)
22. Charlie & Edna Monday, Friday & Sat (CharlieM)
23. Chris (spencerj1)+ nathan, brian (wc911)Wed thru Sat
24. Brian (silverbullet) Mom and dad

Dave Hensley

Picking up an XB2002 tomorrow in Nashville. Will swing back through Spring City as I would like to meet the early birds. What does the afternoon look like as far as location? Probably will be aroind 4pm eastern time.