New Knob Cut Drag

TBuck2003

I have made some adjustments to blade area and certain "other things" to the original "Knob Cut" prop cut out of a Chopper II. This one will be going to a racer down south. The results of testing have been very good to say the least. Instead of the "All around" prop this wheel has one mission only and that is a 1/8th or 1/4 mile !!!! Call for specifics...

ziemer

That sure is pretty.

Hope it runs as well as it looks for the lucky new owner. ;)

njj502

Details please!?!? I got a bone stock 24 (still has weed cutters) that I've thought about cutting into a Yami copy or a Knob Cut....

njj502

Todd I just talked to Tom Thursday about my wheels. How would this thing perform cruising? Thinking of having that chopper cut into a "sandbar" wheel for taking buddies for silly fast rides. Only a few miles to the beach.... Would they run pretty level like the knob cut?

TBuck2003

Todd I just talked to Tom Thursday about my wheels. How would this thing perform cruising? Thinking of having that chopper cut into a "sandbar" wheel for taking buddies for silly fast rides. Only a few miles to the beach.... Would they run pretty level like the knob cut?
Call me at 330-425-3629

njj502

Todd good to talk with you as always. The drag isn't the wheel for me I believe but glad you can cut one to FIT MY NEEDS!

Guys, this is why it pays to have a good prop guy that runs what you do!

Thanks Todd,
Nick

TBuck2003

Todd good to talk with you as always. The drag isn't the wheel for me I believe but glad you can cut one to FIT MY NEEDS!

Guys, this is why it pays to have a good prop guy that runs what you do!

Thanks Todd,
Nick
My pleasure Nick I appreciate ya'