New Fishing Prop

Ally03 200xs

26P Hydromotive Quad IV X-OT w/extra Tip Cup

I needed a fishing prop to run in the Delta. My 26P & 28P Quad IV OTs with outboard cut were taking a beating with all the debris in the water. Thought about getting a Promax prop but that would be a gamble. I knew if I got a prop from Todd there would be no gambling. Thanks for the great deal!

TBuck2003

26P Hydromotive Quad IV X-OT w/extra Tip Cup

I needed a fishing prop to run in the Delta. My 26P & 28P Quad IV OTs with outboard cut were taking a beating with all the debris in the water. Thought about getting a Promax prop but that would be a gamble. I knew if I got a prop from Todd there would be no gambling. Thanks for the great deal!

My pleasure Bud !!! Good Luck

LakeAnna

That's a good looking wheel! How many r's you spinning with the xs? Does it have 1.75 gears I guess?? Everyone talks about these motors a bunch so just curious.

Ally03 200xs

That's a good looking wheel! How many r's you spinning with the xs? Does it have 1.75 gears I guess?? Everyone talks about these motors a bunch so just curious.
2002 200xs
-Rev limiter is at 6750rpm
-1.87 gears

Allyfishing

That is one sweet prop. Some know i really love my TXP OT4's and that why I bought one of todds "X" props. it has somany of the same characterists of the TXP It outperformed my TXP and was going to be my new everyday prop till I got rid of the PM and bought the 3 liter.

Needless to say, the 28P X was not enough pitch for my 1.75 gears so I sold it with only a few runs to get baseline info then it was going to go back to todd for labbing.

I bet a 30 would be a killer on my boat now!!