New ally owner!!!!!!

whipper

Boys, i am getting all kinds of advice!!! Lol, not sure what to listen to..... Really do like the looks of a et or cleaver prop!!!
John has an 02 and you will find most guys are running the ET over the cleaver 100/1. An ET is a no brainer for your rig. Hoss makes a nice prop also. But for your first experiance with props on an Allison just get an ET and be done with it for a while.:big grin You can find almost new ET,s fairly simple. Once youve got things down with the driving as you go you will try other props you will like but just to keep it simple the tried and true ET would be a good place to start. Like John R always says you cant try to many props.
Welcome to Da Family.:big grin

Hydropromax

John has an 02 and you will find most guys are running the ET over the cleaver 100/1. An ET is a no brainer for your rig. Hoss makes a nice prop also. But for your first experiance with props on an Allison just get an ET and be done with it for a while.:big grin You can find almost new ET,s fairly simple. Once youve got things down with the driving as you go you will try other props you will like but just to keep it simple the tried and true ET would be a good place to start. Like John R always says you cant try to many props.
Welcome to Da Family.:big grin
Good advice. Or call todd at http://www.hydromotive.com/

Hydromotive!!! The only prop i care to run. I've broke a brand new E.T. and Trophy.

Last edited:

whipper

Good advice. Or call todd at http://www.hydromotive.com/

Hydromotive!!! The only prop i care to run. I've broke a brand new E.T. and Trophy.
Good advice for sure. Todd will hook you up also. I love my hydromotive props. He may even let you try before ya buy if ya just pay shipping with a good credit card down? Give him a call. If ya do a search for the best prop for an 02 some things will most likley come up. David Shook the currant World Record Holder in an 2002 used a Mazco 29RE to get er done. So I would also note that Mazcos work just fine on a 2002 also.:big grin You realy need to match the Prop not just to your hull but setback,engine hight,load, max rpm ect... Thats why I say just use one that a lot of people are happy with first untill you get the feel for what you need for SPEED.:big grin

Last edited: