need opinions

jimbob88

This is purely hypothetical. If a very pale northern dude was trying to get a better tan, & found a great secondhand deal on Brazilian man thongs & decided to cut his grass on the 4th of July wearing one of the man thongs, only to be stopped & ticketed by local law enforcement, (which was not needed). Also this supposed northern guy took the advice of a member of this board, not gonna use Denvers name, to get out in short shorts while mowing to get some color! Should this person fight the indecency charge? Be mad at the advice from a fellow board member? Or ask for a refund from the secondhand Brazilian man thong store? Just wondering if any of you guys have had a similar situation in the past.... this is purely hypothetical, just for discussion sake.
See everyone in a week!:beer:

GotMyAlly

The only advice that I can give is this. If you insist on wearing that second hand brazilian man thong at Clifton, it should only be worn on your head.

RedAllison

You OR Denver show up in a freakin Brazilian thong, a Japanese slingshot or a Tijuana totesack and I'm callin the Governor and havin yall deported from TN waters!!! :gasp :cuss

SICK bassturds, :rolling eyes
RA

Texan

From what I've seen of you northern folk, you could use a little sun. Never seen a tan line on a woman from Minnesota unless it was store bought.

jimbob88

Hey red, just got off the phone with the secondhand Brazilian man thong store trying to get a refund, & they are having a special on their red colored man thongs this week!! I can hook you up!!

jimbob88

Apparently there is a front & back to these things. Was really confused why a person would want their ' boys' split up like that and hanging all out everywhere... that was where the indecent exposure charge came from. Hypothetically! My mother is still not speaking to me..... hypothetically

suicidealli

PERFECT!!!!! that guy i was talking about spending a few night with us, you know "BUBBA" he will love that!!!!! he always says stick and stones my break his bones, but whips, and chains excite him...... if i were you, i think i would bring a lot of ky jelly!!! jus saying!!!!!!! oh, we are going to change your name to lucy after the rally!!!

my regards,
roy

suicidealli

hey jimbob, im going to tell you a little secrete.... if you take some of the bear chit, and mix it with 93 oct gas, you will gain 5 mph. you have to mix it up real good. i think you should use your fingers to mix properly. rub it on the lip of the pad, real nice, and even. that is what those guys are talking about when they say they are running like greased bear chit!!!
good luck

RedAllison

This yank is gonna be SOOOOOOOOO messed up, even the norfers are gonna dis-own him!!! :shock:

And Jimbob, I don't give a damn if you keep ya boys together, seperated, stapled to one another or what... just keep em OUTTA sight!!! :rolling eyes
RA

ps
Did I mention he's a SICK BASSTURD??? :razz

TBuck2003

I will never leave a Northern boy behind... I got your back jimbob, just not your ball sack. Feel the love of rally time anyone????