My allison needs a good woman in it.

GotMyAlly

I thought that was the definition of a WIFE??? :confused: I "been goin" for 16 years on it now and I aint NOWHERE NEAR gettin it paid for. In fact it gets more and more $pen$ive the older they get!!!

Maybe you mean, "Pay onda way out?"
RA
She just keeps the meter runnin' and you're tab just keeps on growin' :very happy

If you take the pay-up-front approach, they'll tell you to get out or put down more coin when you've used up your time :embarassed

Yellowallison

Yea, I lucked out and got a good'n too...

If only she didn't talk so much!!!

:big grin Hey Marty.....I'll take CHRISTIE any day yu decide to get rid of her.....because I think she's the only person I know that TALKs MORE and LOUDER than ME :LMAO:

Last edited:

Yellowallison

Ps...Instead of eHARMONY yu might try WAFFLEHOUSE....I know ALLISONMAN met ALLYChick there one more mornin bout 4am when he was goin fishin :big grin:big grin:big grin:big grin

Yellowallison

LAKEMAN.................aint speaking from personal experience but I seen it once that some ALLISON OWNERS at 2am will pickup.......:gasp

p.s just make sure yu dont get seen/caught by thier owner or yu spent a night in JAIL:LMAO: :big grin

Lakeman (Allison)

I thought that the rally may be a good place to find a good woman that like fast boats and allison boats. Not to just to pick up any woman... I was hope that yall may know of some GOOD women.. That i may could meet up there at the rally.. Or is it a bad thing to do...

allisonriverrat

i was referring to the goats lamo!!!!! u have special goat training abilities? neal and andy may hook up with ya at rally.lamo if you can maken sit still!

ALLISONMAN

thats why neal and andy carry around them knee-high rubber boots for:shock: its easy just put the back legs of the goat in the boots with yours and no running away!!!!!:LMAO::beer: