My allison needs a good woman in it.

Lakeman (Allison)

I am single (39) and like to have a woman that likes allison boat and go fast. Fish to.

Last edited:

Crazyoz

Banned
Good luck with that, I have only met one women like that and I married her nine years ago. It has been great but they are just like the motors on the back. Get them to hot and POP, they blow up.:laughing:laughing

Oz

aaronmt

Mines good till mid 80s with no windshield, hopefully she will good to 90s with the windshield back on.They are hard to come by that will not freek out when up on the pad running on the ragged edge.

GotMyAlly

I've been to quite a few rallies and never found that environment to be very conducive to picking up wimmen. Don't let that stop you from attending a rally, I just wouldn't go with the intention of gettin' your peter wet. Most any TN river beach will have its share of local tail, just show up in an A-boat on any holiday weekend. Their necks may be a little bit red, but as long as that doesn't bother you.......

Lakeman (Allison)

I don't know if i go to the rally or not. Becouse i have a 2 day bass tournament. (sat,sunday) But would love to go to the allison mgf.

allisonriverrat

or match .com. lamo!. heck no one one here can fix u up cause we are dumb azzes that are obsessed with allisons(boats)!lol. we all stay in dawg house all the time! lamo. glad there is not a divorse forum on here!.

aaronmt

Back in the day before the internet a guy actualy had to put some work in to get some.If you have a boat (any boat) there is no excuse for not gettin some :cuss

J

John Richied

Back in the day before the internet a guy actualy had to put some work in to get some.If you have a boat (any boat) there is no excuse for not gettin some :cuss
Aaron got any pictures ... specifically bikini pictures. :big grin

Crazyoz

Banned
Yea man I live real close to Jaco`s. Kentucky lake down around Clifton. This is where the fastpass rally will be held this year. It is going to be a blast, the beachs are shaping up real good and the girls are everywhere, just not in my boat my wife wont take them for a ride for some reason.

Oz