More pics

Morespeed4me

Last edited:

Morespeed4me

Yes I think we got several videos of your boat running Neal, Will try to get all other pics and videos uploaded tomorrow on this same thread!!!!!

Morespeed4me

7-18 pic added today and Jimbob not sure you want to see them all, LOL have like 45 video clips. Will get some more video clips up in the next few days!!!!

Last edited:

jimbob88

you got some great shots of jeff catching air!! i've been in the seat behind him when he's jumped lil wakes & it's a ride!!! lol

BALD ALLISON

Let's see them all. Man you did a Great job on what we've seen so far. If you have one of Chaz and I running that would be great to.

Phil

Last edited:

Leigh

Thank you and Sandy for all the great pics and video's. I know it is hard to take pics all day. But when I saw the kind of shots y'all were getting I never took my camera out. Sorry about your boat but at least you can float to the sandbar. Love y'all. I will let you know when we are gonna be on the beach at Clifton next. Message me on facebook with a cell number.

Morespeed4me

Thanks Leigh, I will send you our cell in a private message on FB, we would love to hear from you all. Sandy loves taking photos lol, she is always messing with the camera. We went out to the beach today and it was so empty without everyone lol. Hope to see you and Jeff soon.

Darth VMAX

Good Lord that STV Euro is a sweet rig! A LOT of sweet rigs there!

I did get a little pucker factor looking at the XB2002 getting airborne! YIKES

Morespeed4me

Good Lord that STV Euro is a sweet rig! A LOT of sweet rigs there!

I did get a little pucker factor looking at the XB2002 getting airborne! YIKES
Yes there was a lot of sweet rigs there. That STV owner had 3 Allisons last year, he still has his small Allison. Jeff was around 100 when he got airborne and went on and pssed that other boat. That was some driving right there!!!! I would say he has a big set!!!!!
Those pics were taken off of this video
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ufhpf8NLOe8

Morespeed4me

Yes she got some good videos of us and some of you an Allison will post some more vids tonight!!!! BTW Thanks for my first boat ride over 100 MPH it was awesome Todd!!!!