More National Allison Rally pics and video

Alli-drenaline Rush

Note to computer: never tell an engineer that you can't make a video due to device driver error.... he'll kill himself proving you wrong LOL!!!!

Following is a link to a montage assembled from photography by Brian, Jennifer and myself..... we hope that you guys and gals like it, and that it whets your appetite for the Fast Pass Rally in July!

I regret that we were not able to video more boats running; these video opportunities sorta fell in our laps over the course of two days. Maybe next year we can showcase more boats running, but between Brian, Dave and Matt's driving skill (and Joe's excellent piloting), we were able to get a lot of good footage.....

Warning: the video is 15 minutes long, so first get yourself a big mason jar full of pie, find a comfy chair, sit down and enjoy your buddies tearing it up on Watts Bar!

P.S. - I was able to pilot an Allison at idle speed in the marina in the last frame of the video LOL!!!!

Richard

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LTfEU7s6uaU

Last edited:

Alli-drenaline Rush

Thanks, guys! I guess there are no connectivity issues with YouTube.... I just can't view my own video on the iPhone due to Apple's infinite wisdom to not allow me to have the Adobe Flash Player on the iPhone (Argh!)!

RedAllison

That was GREAT Richard!!! :at the bar

Production worthy of A-boat and family standards, :cool
RA

xb03fs

Great video.........how does the Grandsprot do with the I am guessing 175 Pro XS??? Without a coned lower does it carry a load better or worse??

Alli-drenaline Rush

Thanks a lot, guys! Your commendations mean a lot to me, and they serve as the best validation possible for the time invested to put this thing together!!!!

Richard

Chad Phillips

Great video! There is just something about a red and black Xb2003 that makes me want one...who knows, maybe one of these days! I should have come down but had too much going on around here. Looks like y'all had a blast!

Alli-drenaline Rush

Yeah Chad a lot of guys came in for one day based on their schedules..... maybe next year you can squeeze it in!

Meyers - this was my first Rally, and I would encourage you to make one as soon as you can! Great group of guys, great Tennessee hospitality and a beautiful area of the country!

Allyfishing

Richard, you are one class act!! That video was awesome!! Thank you for taking the time and I'm sure frustration putting that video together. Reminds me of watching the videos from past Rally's when I was still daydreaming about one day owning one. You deserve your own and I can promise you that when that day comes we'll take all kinds of video and photo's of you and your new ride at the Rally!!

And of course, thanks to Silverbullet for providing additional photo's. Great week, even greater owners and good times had by all. Can't wait til next year!!

Alli-drenaline Rush

Glad you guys are liking it! Looking forward to all of the great pictures and video that you guys will take at Clifton!