Jasper Roll Call

2fast4mom

Staff member
Supporting Member
Who's going? Are you racing or watching? Where ya staying?

I will only be able to watch the races on Saturday, I have to leave Sunday AM early for DC (WORK banghead).

And lastly...I might could get there Thursday PM so be able to make the river run on Friday, anybody got a spare seat or need 210 lbs of ugly ballast?

Lou Jones

Bob Ant

I'll be there, Lew. In fact , I am camping there as well. As you may know I work in Jasper. I am definately doing the river run and I definately have a spare seat for you. Just let me know your plans. Last year the river run was real nice. We ran to downtown Chattanoga ,about 20 to 25 miles I guess, had something to eat , and then ran back to Jasper. Call me when you can.

Bob Anthony cell 423-718-0737

BigRedAlli

I'll be there. I get to help someone with a non Allison non Merc entry. Less then a month now!
Does that mean that Dave Bush is going to be their? :cool I love that boat!!! And one of the few people i've seen that could keep a Rude together long enough to finish out the day...:smile

Lou, we'll be there. And if I bring the boat, your more than welcome to tag along... I'll let Christie drive so we can B.S. Wormie says "Christie's driving gives a whole new meaning to thrill ride"!!! :laughing

ALLISONMAN

now ya know I will be there!! no river run for me but for sure will be racing and gonna try and bring home a world championship for the allison owners bunch!!!!! gonna race superstock and modified production and maybe pro-gas again!!!!!

good to see busch is coming hopefully we can outrun him and then you are truely a world champion!!!! see all yall there!!!!!

David Lanham

I'm thinking about but duno
YellowA twisting my arm to go
It would be cool to see Brain run

lauraw

Banned
I am going to go to this it will be my first event, I want to see all of your boats.

Chummy

Marty, you and Christie come on down and bring the boat it will be a great time!

BigRedAlli

Marty, you and Christie come on down and bring the boat it will be a great time!

Planning on it unless it's going to pour down rain,(or snow...:cuss)

I'm almost as bad as you when it comes to my boat getting dirty...:laughing

See ya'll in a couple weeks!!!

stoker

I'm thinking about going to Jasper where do I fly into and where should I get a room.
you dont need to go learn anymore tricks.....LOL
The Merkys are going to have there work cut out for them in Pro Gas if Dave Bush doesnt blow the rude...take note on how hard his chit leaves

Leigh

Nashville may best for you, if Chattanooga doesn/t have flights from CA; then you are about 2 hr away maybe 1&1/2. ( ALL INTERSTATE) We are staying at Kimball,TN 2 exits up from the race site. There are several hotels there. We use the America best value 1-423-837-7933. The hotel exit and race exit are on I 24. Just get on 24 east out of Nashville and drive till you see the exits. I don't remeber for sure but I think its exit 152 for Kimball and 154 or 6 for the race site. Also check the ODBA site for info.

Last edited:

stoker

Bill don't think about it, Do IT.

Then you might get to see this.
As to your question, I'll try to find out tomorrow..
Gary,did you take that pic of Bush and when?
He did a DSRA race this spring Progas with reported 500+hp V6 OMC motor (no spray) and smoked the field
He has a hard time pinning it on the holeshot as the boat shoots out and prop walks uncontrollably

badbait

Larry Skow and I will be there Friday and we're staying until it's over. We're flying into Nashville renting a car and staying at America's Best Value, it's off I-24 exit 152. We won't get there until Friday early evening.

jpxb2003

Atlanta is another option too guys. Just about as close as Nashville. May have more flight options.