Is Scream and Fly down?

hemi2005

I have to do some cell phone exchanging in the morning and unfortunately they open at 9:00. Enjoy the fast boats and we'll see you on the river next weekend.

hemi2005

I'm back on S&F. I found an email in my spam folder that had an activation code and once I followed the links and inserted the number my problem was solved....You guys have a totally different problem and Greg is aware of it and is working on correcting it. If I can help in any way just let me know.

hemi2005

Here's the email that I received from Greg today....

Hi Marc,

I received the message from James about your issue with the website. This is something we are aware of and I am actually working on that issue at this very moment with my database admin. This issue is just a bug stemming from the server migration, which was a fairly massive task for this site. I know a number of people are not able to connect to the site, and it’s absolutely a top priority to correct immediately. I will email back, if that’s alright, to inform of its status.

I also want to thank you for your very generous support for Scream And Fly. It’s tremendously appreciated, and thanks to you and members like you, we are able to accomplish upgrades on the site that are very much needed.

In the meantime, please accept my apology for the site issues, and if I can do anything in the meantime for you, please let me know.

Sincerely,

Greg

Last edited:

hemi2005

Got back on this morning...thanks for the help Hemi.

Bob
I hope that I was some sort of help, but either way, I'm glad that your back on.....Now if JR could log on, we'd be back on track.