Is Scream and Fly down?

Jr in Jax

I tried to post about watching the Jacksonville Poker Run from mid river like we always do but the site would not accept a post. Not it seems completely dead.
Is it dead for everyone?

xb03

It works for me, but there are some other people having the same problems such as Robert Cross on here.

ROBERT CROSS

Maybe I have been banned and just don't know it.....
OK...someone else having the same problem.:banghead

I was replying to a thread and when I hit enter it took me off the site and I haven't been able to log back on since.

I've not been able to log on for the last several daze. :very sad

Are you using a MAC? Safari keeps telling me it can't connect to the server.
Called Apple support yesterday with no resolution.

Bob

Jr in Jax

I tried my office workstation and it did not work either. I tried a co-worker's and his would not connect either.
Could someone who can post on there alert Greg to our problem? My Wife's home workstation is also blocked from connecting to the site too.

Last edited:

hemi2005

I'm not allowed to post. I can get on the site, but I can only read the threads I can't respond to anyone at all. No PM, no posts, nothing.

Last edited:

Jr in Jax

I did a "run tracert to Screamandfly.com" and it ended up with a webhosting company in Indonesia. It appears we have been banned from the site for some reason.

I am beginning to think that Greg is not really involved with the site any longer and has turned it over to others.

hemi2005

I did a "run tracert to Screamandfly.com" and it ended up with a webhosting company in Indonesia. It appears we have been banned from the site for some reason.

I am beginning to think that Greg is not really involved with the site any longer and has turned it over to others.

I hope that that isn't the case, but maybe so. He has yet to respond to my PM or emails. I'm quite irritated at it all as I'm sure you are.

Jr in Jax

Marc,
We are taking the PWCs to the Jax Poker Run tomorrow and are launching at the San Juan ramp about 9:30 which should put us just North of the Buckman bridge by about 10 to watch the boats go under the bridge.
Seeya there.