I am not going to be able to come

strip

My mom had a heart attack last night. Fortunately my sister was there visiting and took her to the ER at a small county hospital. They transported her to a larger hospital by ambulance. They did have to restart her heart once, but after they placed some stints in, she seems to be doing fine. She is still in ICU so your prayers will be appriciated. I just dont feel like I should go out of town right now. Hope yall have the best Rally ever, and everyone please be safe. Love my Allison family!

TBuck2003

My mom had a heart attack last night. Fortunately my sister was there visiting and took her to the ER at a small county hospital. They transported her to a larger hospital by ambulance. They did have to restart her heart once, but after they placed some stints in, she seems to be doing fine. She is still in ICU so your prayers will be appriciated. I just dont feel like I should go out of town right now. Hope yall have the best Rally ever, and everyone please be safe. Love my Allison family!
Bill,
Best wishes to your Mom on a speedy recovery. Looking forward to seeing you soon.

TBuck

GotMyAlly

Bill,
Hate to hear that man! Was sure looking forward to seeing you at the rally, but I'll be prayin' for your mom.

allison2003

Bill we will miss you at the rally !!! But I would be doing the same , staying home with mom !!! Praying for a quick recovery for her Bill !!

strip

Thanks everyone! I very much appriciate the prayers. She seems to be doing much better. They are talking of sending her home tmrw.