HOGS

LAAllison

Hogs won't play Fla this year unless it's in The Title game in Atl. They got Ole Miss, LSU and fat fulmer's boys for their tough remaing games. If they win out then it's a safe bet they'll play Fla.

Art

Roll Tide

hack02

Fat Fulmer? He's lost so much weight his friends started calling him slim. The Jackie Gleason looking coach from ND is the fat one.

RedAllison

Congrats on dem hogs and HOW BOUT MY VOLS??? It made me DOUBLE anxious since I hold tickets for the AL vs TN game in a couple weeks.

Twas a FUN weekend in the SEC this one was, ;)
RA

!-! !-! !-! !-! !-! !-!

TBuck2003

Great win and ya helped out my Bucks.I knew Auburn wasnt all that after South Carolina almost handed it to them.SEC had some great games this past weekend.Go Bucks and bring on those A**holes from Michigan !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

TBuck

hack02

How about those Hogs now. Are they on a roll or what. Thats the best running back I've seen in a while. A NFL player playing college ball. And its only his second year of college.
Big game for Ohio State this weekend. T Buck, are you up for it. Meeeechigan is coming to town.

TBuck2003

1vs2

Hackie,
Leaving at 6:30 am sat morning be in C-Bus by 8:30 am(Beverage in hand) We got a Rv with all the fixins and a crew of 16 plus a driver.After we see who number 1 really is we will be hopefully partying all night in Columbus.RV leaves 6:00 am back to Cleveland to be tailgating by 9:00 for the Browns vs Pittspuke game(Beverage in hand).Here is how I think game will play out,OSU has way to many weapons on offense to stop,allthough Michigans defense is strong against the run they will and can be shredded in the pass game.Troy Smith is the X factor in the game when a play breaks down there is no one better in college football at making something happen on the run.I believe the running game on both sides will struggle,and it is up to the quarterbacks to get er done.Advantage BUCKEYES!!!!!! Plus 112,000 thousand scarlet and grey fans will be making some noise.This will be a matchup for the ages.GO BUCKS and good luck to all the rest of the way.In my humble opinion if Arkansas gets to the SEC title game They will be serving Gator Tail for months in Fayettville!!!!!!!!!!! Go Hogs.

TBuck

Darth VMAX

I was at the Hog v Vols game Saturday...WHAT A BLAST!!!! My first SEC Game $);

Florida does NOT want to play Arkansas.....DMAC will trash the Gator D

!-!

hack02

That was a good one T Buck. The announcers before the game were saying it was going to be a low scoring struggle between two strong defenses. Ha Ha. It was a shoot-out. I thought about you guys everytime they showed the crowd.

RedAllison

Well after our DOUBLE CHITTY season we've had with "fat Fulmer" in Knoxvegas, I'm ready to at least finish the season rootin for a WINNING TEAM!!! :mrgreen: They are gonna cinch the SEC and who knows, they just might be on top by year end (lol btw Denver I had dat record "Call in the Razorback hogs" back in the 70s when I was a kid and Holts was in charge. Reckon what I did with that song?)

Sooooooooooooie pigs baby!!! !-!
RA

TBuck2003

BUCKS

Allright I am finally human again.That boys was a game for the ages.By far the greatest sporting event I have ever been to. OSU really should of won that game by 11-17 pts too many turnovers .But when you play sloppy and Still beat the number two team by racking up 500 yds of offense thats awesome.Hackie by the way I had more than one for ya.I forgot I wasnt in college anymore.Sunday I was like Steve Austin a man BARELY ALIVE!!! Go BUCKS see ya in GLENDALE.GO HOGS

TBuck

GeoL

Suey Suey Suey, PIG PIG PIG...... not today son.
That Hawg tastes a lot better than Gator.
Oooops, they just got a TD.
:p :p :p , geo

hack02

That was an entertaining game wasn't it George. I was trying to watch all the games and I turned away from the Fla. game when they went up two quick scores thinking Fla was going to blow them away but then I switched back and Ark. had the lead. Great win for Fla. SEC Champs.

RedAllison

Yep, Nutt and his boys opened some eyes this season. He's got some REAL talent in Fayetteville right now.

MAN they sure gave the gators a game huh? The arrogant gator fans waltzed in there thinkin they were gonna walk away with it and a few times it got REALLY quite for the people in blueNorange.

Michelle and I were eating at a new barNgrill lastnight and watching the game. Two middle aged couples came in and sat across from us. I could tell they were "uppity socialites", even the "men" ordered drinks that looked like someone had poured Windex in a martini glass! :roll:

He looked at the scoreboard (this was late in the 3rd quarter) and asked, "What the hell is goin on"?

LOL it was all I could do to refrain from tellin him that the gators were gettin their butts knawed by some hogs!!! :mrgreen:
RA