Help guys

XSive

Prolly seen the latest Gold count fromda Olympics and realized he needed to just STFU!!! :cuss

RA
Chirp chirp...chirp chirp....chirp chirp... The 2010 Olympics are over and all I'm hearing is crickets chirping. As I wasn't the one who somehow brought the Olympics into this little discussion but somehow made others believe that it was important to me, I will take the opportunity to make a closing observation. The USA won the most medals with 37 and Canada was 3rd with 26. However, Canada did win the most Gold medals with 14, a new Olympic record I may add.

I note that in my book silver and bronze are meaningless anyway. It is the first and second loser so really only gold counts. Way to go all atheletes who participated. So I will go and STFU like Jim suggested.

Gold Silver Bronze Total
United States 9 15 13 37
Germany 10 13 7 30
Canada 14 7 5 26

Last edited:

Hotprop

Administrator
XSIVE says

I note that in my book silver and bronze are meaningless anyway.
That pretty bad !! All them athelets that have trained most of their lives to just to get a chance compete in the Olympics and someone says its meaningless, many of them knowing they can't win a medal but they just want to be a part of the games. Thats a pretty big slap in all of the competitors faces from someone that probably gets out of breath goin to the mailbox !!

Congradulations to all of the competitors win or loose they are all winners by just entering the games and giving it their best .

XSive

XSIVE says

That pretty bad !! All them athelets that have trained most of their lives to just to get a chance compete in the Olympics and someone says its meaningless, many of them knowing they can't win a medal but they just want to be a part of the games. Thats a pretty big slap in all of the competitors faces from someone that probably gets out of breath goin to the mailbox !!

Congradulations to all of the competitors win or loose they are all winners by just entering the games and giving it their best .

My mailbox is attached to the front of my house. I open the front door and reach out and grab t with one hand. So not likely.

Relax Jeff, I'm just joking around. You know, humor. I couldn't use anymore image emoticon thingys cause I had four or something in there already. Why do you think I said congrats to all who participated? (It's "grat" not "grad"" check out definition #1 of attached link)

Jes man don't get all serious now.:razz

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=congradulations

msharp

DITO !!!!!!!!!!!!! Its easy to criticize the ones that we CANNOT compeat with as we sit on our fat aft ends beating on our keyboards !!!!!!!!!! WHAT A HERO !!!!!!!!!

hotshaft

My mailbox is attached to the front of my house. I open the front door and reach out and grab t with one hand. So not likely.

Relax Jeff, I'm just joking around. You know, humor. I couldn't use anymore image emoticon thingys cause I had four or something in there already. Why do you think I said congrats to all who participated? (It's "grat" not "grad"" check out definition #1 of attached link)

Jes man don't get all serious now.:razz

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=congradulations
More like Xsive needs to relax not hotprop. Your showing your butt not hotprop. Like hotprop said its all about the people who participated. You need to stop and think before you start trying to be the cowboy keyboard hero your not!:punch

msharp

[QUOTE=Hotprop;

That pretty bad !! someone that probably gets out of breath goin to the mailbox !!

ONLY if the HOVEROUND Battery goes dead !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:LMAO:

hotshaft

xsive says

that pretty bad !! All them athelets that have trained most of their lives to just to get a chance compete in the olympics and someone says its meaningless, many of them knowing they can't win a medal but they just want to be a part of the games. Thats a pretty big slap in all of the competitors faces from someone that probably gets out of breath goin to the mailbox !!

well said!!!!!!!!!!!