Help guys

catfish123

Yep.......that's what I was thinking John........10-4 back door !!!

hotshaft

No kidding. I guess that's what happens when you allow the President of the "Seymour Tennessee Rainbow Warriors" to sign up on a boating board...
EEEWWW I feel violated.
To my ol buddy Esive
Congrats to XSIVE the new vice president of the "seymour rainbow warriors club". We are voting him in march the first. I am inviting everyone here to come and watch this amazing event! Location is the Mcdonalds in seymour hope to see everyone there.:big grin

PS Esive your pink leotard is in the mail.Make sure you are wearing it for the special event!

Thank's your ol buddy Hotshaft

C

Cod

Hotshafts info
* About hotshaft

First Name
BEN
Last Name
DOVER
Location (State)
Mountain
Location (City)
Backdoor
Location = USA, Japan, Ect (Country)
Canada
Phone Number with Area Code
888-6969
What is the first and last letter in the spelling of Allison
an

* Signature

KY IS MY FAVORITE LUBE !!!!!!!!

I really dont know about this guy !!!!!

hotshaft

Hotshafts info
* About hotshaft

First Name
BEN
Last Name
DOVER
Location (State)
Mountain
Location (City)
Backdoor
Location = USA, Japan, Ect (Country)
Canada
Phone Number with Area Code
888-6969
What is the first and last letter in the spelling of Allison
an

* Signature

KY IS MY FAVORITE LUBE !!!!!!!!

I really dont know about this guy !!!!!
Sound like a fantastic hot guy!

catfish123

Most amazing thing is he could figure out the first and last letter in the word Allison. :LMAO::LMAO:

XSive

I'm sure there are some violations involved in this whole thread and I should erase the entire thing. BUT I'm :LMAO: :LMAO: to much to type very much or click on the appropriate boxes on the Admin Pg.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1tqxzWdKKu8

4390ujopm3r24tgrnks=890 :big grin
RA
Thats funny dont care who you are!:LMAO:
Fantastic post RedAllison. No bashing here, its all in fun. Just asking questions.
WWWhhheeeewwww!!!! That's two complete buttkissing posts by Hotshaft to ole' RA.

Looks like the ole Hotshafts affection may be swinging over to Jim there. I'm not suprised, they both live in the same state and trying to have a long distance international relationship with a unbelievably cool Canadian guy who clearly isn't gay is futile. I mean I can understand the attraction, I'm just not down with that.

Jim if you remember Neil's encounter at that Lake a year and a half ago I warned you about wearing "the visor". Ole Hotshaft had to have found one of those pics of you in a visor and now it's lust......

hotshaft

WWWhhheeeewwww!!!! That's two complete buttkissing posts by Hotshaft to ole' RA.

Looks like the ole Hotshafts affection may be swinging over to Jim there. I'm not suprised, they both live in the same state and trying to have a long distance international relationship with a unbelievably cool Canadian guy who clearly isn't gay is futile. I mean I can understand the attraction, I'm just not down with that.

Jim if you remember Neil's encounter at that Lake a year and a half ago I warned you about wearing "the visor". Ole Hotshaft had to have found one of those pics of you in a visor and now it's lust......
If your not down with that than why do you keep sending me pictures of yourself? Xsive has been so busy sending me pictures he hasnt had time to post on here all day!