Great Weekend

TBuck2003

Looks great Paul, nice n clean going by. I wanna be there driving with ya !!! Glad you are happy, thats the bottom line.

TBuck

Last edited:

Morespeed4me

Well Todd once I get my 34 cc heads and raised limiter ECU on I will be ordering another prop from ya. I am also removing my oil injection and the limiter has been raised to 7500. So what prop would you suggest for a tournament fishing prop, thinking a 26 QUAD IV OT should get the job done!!!! So yes I am happy Like I have always said YOU GUYS ARE NUMBER 1

Stace

What did Todd change to make the holeshot better? My 28 blows out as soon as the bow drops pretty much have to get out of it till it hooks up again. It's a whole lot worse now that I run that piece of art thru a sand bar. OUCH!! It's comin' back to ya Todd. Sorry I messed up your fine work. Stace

TBuck2003

Stace when it is here lets talk about your scenario and get her taken care of while it is here. We can add b/off ring if need be.

TBuck

Stace

Thanks Todd, Hopefully there is enough left for you to work with.. I'll get it boxed up tonight. Thanks again Stace