Great to meet everyone!

Ocktane

First off, I'm sorry that Morgan, Shadow and I had to leave without saying farewell. Had to hit the road early (I'm working 12 hrs tonight and I need a nap). I wanted to thank everyone for welcoming us so kindly to the Allison family and tell you how much fun we both had! It was great meeting all of you and an absolute blast! We will be back next year for sure, and for a lot longer! Take care everyone! See ya on the water!

champ198

It was great to meet y'all. Shadow is a cute puppy doggie!! I had to leave yesterday afternoon myself. I drive the black/yellow 2+2. Hope to see y'all next time.

Morespeed4me

Just wanted to say that it was a pleasure to meet you all this past week. Shadow was amazing lol. If you get down for a visit before next year, Sandy and I are usually on the beach with about 4 or 5 others and would enjoy hanging out with you. The Allison family justs keeps growing and growing and is an awesome group of people.

Ocktane

We are already planning on headin' back to the beach in the next few weeks (we are only 2 hrs away). It's such a nice river down there! I agree, it does seem like a great group of people!

Leigh

Always great to add to the family and meet in person. Is it time for next year yet?

Ocktane

Oh don't worry, we'll be back! Shadow demands it! I've never seen him so tired out that he refused to swim anymore!!