Great Times

TBuck2003

Just wanted to say what a great time all of the Bucknell's had. Heather finally got to see what all the hoopla was about !!! I cannot say enough thanks to Tony for all of his efforts putting this together, and to all the sponsors as well. We truly enjoy seeing each and everyone all week. Matthew is on cloud nine being able to run with you guys and be one of the gang !!! You all have a special place in our hearts...

TBuck

The Cashew Kid

Always good to see everybody! Nice to finally meet Mrs TBuck. Todd, you definately outdid yourself there! :big grin Already countin the days til next year!

BALD ALLISON

Hey, I never did here the story. (Ho Chi Minh )
Thanks for the drinks Jeff. You done good.
Save some for next year.

See Ya Bro

Phil

The Cashew Kid

Hey, I never did here the story. (Ho Chi Minh )
Thanks for the drinks Jeff. You done good.
Save some for next year.

See Ya Bro

Phil
I got ya covered Phil. I'll call ya soon and tell ya the Ho Chi Minh story. Its a classic that involves me, Todd, Mr Thom, and Matt Bucknell, and Jim(RedAllison) from a race in Portsmouth, OH last year. Lol. Ask Jim about all the pretty women we saw up there too. Lmao

Leigh

So good to see y'all, I was begining to think you just found yhe kids in the cabbage patch and had someone pose in pics with you. She is just as great as all the Bucknrll's. I don't know who is lucky you or her. Can't wait to get to know her better in person than just FB. Give all the family a hug for me. I miss y'all already.

wc911

Glad to see everyone. Had a blast as I always do. Hope everyone made it home safe. Todd nice to meet your wife and tell Mr Matt im gonna burn some of his gas next year!!! July 2013 will not be here quick enough . Everyone be safe!!!!!

Morespeed4me

It was a blast, Sandy and I really enjoyed the Rally this year seems like it just keeps getting better and better, As for TONY what can you say, just another GREAT JOB Thanks for everything you DO and I would also like to thank all of the SPONSORS that made this Rally possible, that includes you guys Todd and Thom.

2fast4mom

Staff member
Supporting Member
We had the greatest time. Todd and Thom, great hanging out with you and to finally meet your better half Todd. Our deepest appreciation to Tony, the sponsors, and for blowing us away with that award!!

Lou