Grandsport for sale

Wicky

As much as I hate to admit it, I am looking for a an XB as my next purchase and putting the GS up for sale.
Grandsport is an 8 out of 10 and has always been garaged. 225 promax has 120lbs compression in all holes at 3000ft in elevation and runs absoulutely flawless. Still one of the fastest GrandSports out there with a 225. Needs new trim pump for the hydraulic jackplate. .Trailer is a 7 out of 10 only because of paint and bunks could use some attention. Entire axle assembly was installed a couple of years ago and in great functioning shape. Needs new guages.
Needs new Hydraulic jack pump.
$16k

Wicky

Attachments

Last edited:

On Tap

I see there's an amazing 2011 SuperSport listed for sale here for you once you sell your GrandSport!!

K

Wicky

I am confused now. I'm thinking keep the GS and get an XR too!! Hmmmmmm.
I like the way GSXR sounds. In fact, I used to have a GSXR and it didn't have training wheels either.

RedAllison

I am confused now. I'm thinking keep the GS and get an XR too!! Hmmmmmm.
I like the way GSXR sounds. In fact, I used to have a GSXR and it didn't have training wheels either.
XR as in 01? DATS what I say do!!! If you fish then get the XB that suits you. If you don't then an SS or GS is great. But for your 2nd boat in EITHER case, just go on and GETTER DUN and pullda trigger on a fullbore XR01. Once you drive one you'll realize the rest of us are just playin around...

:at the bar
RA

Wicky

The SS-2000 seems to be the least appreciated Allison... :sad
I remember when I was at Baker Marine picking up the GS thinking to myself, Hmmmmmmmm, maybe I should be getting the SS instead of the GS...but then I realized, family of 4+dog=GS

Wicky

P.S. The dog's first ride was his last ride...8) and then I started thinking about the SS again. Now it seems, I go to the lake by myself more than with anyone. Hmmmmmm XR is sounding better all the time....wait, except I love pulling on 6lb smallies all day long. Hmmmmmmm. I'm so confused. I need a beer. Where's Gilmore?

aeneas

P.S. The dog's first ride was his last ride...8) and then I started thinking about the SS again. Now it seems, I go to the lake by myself more than with anyone. Hmmmmmm XR is sounding better all the time....wait, except I love pulling on 6lb smallies all day long. Hmmmmmmm. I'm so confused. I need a beer. Where's Gilmore?
Now it feels better again! :big grin

Good luck with your search! :beer:

Wicky

Sold!!! Bought it back from myself!! Had a couple of offers and I didn't have the heart to let her go.

xb03fs

If you like fishing a little and easier getting in and out of and go buy yourself a lot, what about an xb2002...not quite as pretty but faster

xb03fs

prettier than a grandsport or SS? i cant agree but i will always have an xb since thet are so much more user friendly and i do occasionally dirty the livewellls

bigtis

prettier than a grandsport or SS? i cant agree but i will always have an xb since thet are so much more user friendly and i do occasionally dirty the livewellls
I personally don't like the rounded lines on the SS. I think the hard lines that the xr's xb's and the gs have are sexier then the ss's lines.