Going Racing Again...!!!!!!

TBuck2003

Found out there is a race (Circle Boats) in Portsmouth Ohio this weekend for the Tunnel Boats in three classes SST 120, SST 45, and Super Sport. But also found out they are promoting what they call OPC Vintage ( Outboard Performance Craft) for boats from the 60's , 70's ,and eighties. Matts boat qualifies as a Vintage boat because EP (3cylinder 75's) on a production Vee Bottom is a Vintage class. So My Butt is gonna be out of retirement this weekend !!!! Last time around the course was Marathon Nationals 1991 in Huntington West Va. Taking my best crew with me Red Allison and the Cashew Kid are gonna be part of the over the hill gang this weekend. Matt is super stoked to see his boat compete, and HOPEFULLY watch his dad not SCREW UP !!!! I am giddy right now... We will have pics to follow.

TBuck

RedAllison

Man I got my disgronificator and left handed wrenches all polished up and READY for inducing victory! (Do we need this box of muffler bearings?)

LET IT HAPPN CAPPN, :beer:
RA

Blue Gray in PA

Thanks Jeff - hoping I can make it down but not sure - may have too many other things going on at home this weekend. Either way y'all be careful and make sure TBuck keeps the shiny side up - oh wait, both sides are shiny! Well, you know which side to keep up or at least take a vote between the three of you and you'll have a 50/50 chance of being right. :)