Curious

allison8503

Well I know this from dealing with randy on serveral deals he bought a 1992 allison XB 2002 from me that i had done most of the clean up work on but was no means perfect and I set a price and had all kinds of tire kickers but know body wanted it. Randy called me and i had a deal going on my drag boat so he shot me a price on what i wanted to sell and i took it. He took what he wanted off and sold the boat and wish he would have sold it for 20,000. When it comes to doing deals with randy your gonna get what he says it is and if you dont like the price dont buy it. I do side work and cut peoples eyes out on price all the time because I also will be debt free by 30 and im 27 now. Its not my fault that i have a good job and get lots of time off and choice to do some handy man work on the side and i dont have to charge out the *** because if it stops next week i still got a job. Free enterprise can be a my mom. Go get m randy and you better gain some weight in your *** cause after im done kicking it next year it will be back to normal.