Cool Photo's!!!

J

John Richied

The top picture is really cool! :p

It pretty much also shows why running your propshaft even and above the pad (surfacing a prop) is harder on propshafts and props…

Rocket

Here's one for all the "Fishermen" on here! :D :lol: :lol:

'Texas Catfish"

Yellowallison

Rub rail.. cool pics of the GC!

some boyz at the RBR last weekend but a waterproof video camera under the hull of a a Mirage and ran soem big numbers looking back at the GC.. that was some cool lookin stuff...

watched it later that night on the motel TV...

Rocket

Thanks YellerAlly! :D I'd love to see a picture from that cam! :?

How about this? (yes it's real!!!) :wink:

J

John Richied

hehehe... I love it!

Get that kid OFF the darn boat BEFORE he goes through the fiberglass!

Yellowallison

HEY RUBRAIL.. I can add soemnthing to yur race boat in the pool photo...

bout 2-3 yrs ago....... we were racing Super Sports boats at the St Louis Champ Boat races....

I wake up about 6am to go take pEE. as my feet hit the floor I looked to the left to see how the weather izz that morning... as I looked outside .. I went Holy smoke I'm dreaming.... No I'm not dreaming.. Therezz a Chanp Boat in the Motel pool right out side our room...

I wake my buddy up and go .. Hey look! he goezz Holy smokes.. thiers a Champ boat in the pool...

I walk down to the front desk and go Hey! Mam! I think yu might like to know thiers a RACE BOAT IN YUR pool..

She about faints.... walks down and looks and does almost really faint..

She calls the guy room to let him know his race boat is in the pool at 6:15 PM... He cusses her out and hang the phone up!

Well after the about the 4th call he realized she wasn't BS..

and he came down... and seen his race boat in the pool!!! Lest just say that he wasn't happy.... and was ready to wuip sum of hiz drunk buddies bUTT..

well it took about 20 of us to lift the boat out of the pool and put it back on his trailer.... Seems hiz drunk freinds put it in the pool at about 4am...

TRUE STORY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! from Yealler :p :p :p :p

Rocket

yellowallison said:
HEY RUBRAIL.. I can add soemnthing to yur race boat in the pool photo...

bout 2-3 yrs ago....... we were racing Super Sports boats at the St Louis Champ Boat races....

I wake up about 6am to go take pEE. as my feet hit the floor I looked to the left to see how the weather izz that morning... as I looked outside .. I went Holy smoke I'm dreaming.... No I'm not dreaming.. Therezz a Chanp Boat in the Motel pool right out side our room...

I wake my buddy up and go .. Hey look! he goezz Holy smokes.. thiers a Champ boat in the pool...

I walk down to the front desk and go Hey! Mam! I think yu might like to know thiers a RACE BOAT IN YUR pool..

She about faints.... walks down and looks and does almost really faint..

She calls the guy room to let him know his race boat is in the pool at 6:15 PM... He cusses her out and hang the phone up!

Well after the about the 4th call he realized she wasn't BS..

and he came down... and seen his race boat in the pool!!! Lest just say that he wasn't happy.... and was ready to wuip sum of hiz drunk buddies bUTT..

well it took about 20 of us to lift the boat out of the pool and put it back on his trailer.... Seems hiz drunk freinds put it in the pool at about 4am...

TRUE STORY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! from Yealler :p :p :p :p

:lol: :lol: :lol: I love that! :lol: Thanks! :lol:

But,, knowbody took a picture?? :?

Yellowallison

But,, knowbody took a picture?? ---- Yea there was photo the next morning in the St Lois Newspaper of it..........

Rocket

Here's the Berryman Bullet Blowing it's top (loosing it's Blower) in Waco this past weekend!!!!!!!!!!!! :shock:

Jockey Up

Horse Racing

I know its not Boat Racing, but its still Racing....LOL
This is what happens, when horses run to fast.... :cry:

Jockey Up :)

Jockey Up

Cool Pics

Hey Rocket, yes your pics are awsome I love them, but you know what, the thing about my pic is, I am the one thats on the Horse thats going down.
Thats the first time in Horse Racing History a horse broke down at the finish line and still hanged on to Win.
Heres a pic of the Photo Finish photo...

Jockey Up :)

Rocket

Jockey that is good! :D :D :D

I didn't mean anything negitive about horse racing and your pictures!!! I was just typing! :roll: :oops: :oops: :oops:

Keep them coming! :D

:?: Do you know who "Scotty Stevens" is? :?: