Check out this Dual console XTB!

HO

Some of you entrepreneurial types should buy 5 or 6 old XTBs, have this done, and sell with updated power.

Seems like a great alternative to a new boat and would hold some major value due to the unique factor.

K-DAWG XB 2003

Staff member
Update......He sent me an Email and told me the thing was a basket case when he got it. Had been spray painted with buzz bombs. Anyhow told me he would give the whole story when his membership was approved here and he could post. So, with that said "RA, get this man approved!"

F2008

Some of you entrepreneurial types should buy 5 or 6 old XTBs, have this done, and sell with updated power.

Seems like a great alternative to a new boat and would hold some major value due to the unique factor.
Want to be a major investor? :big grin

F2008

Update......He sent me an Email and told me the thing was a basket case when he got it. Had been spray painted with buzz bombs. Anyhow told me he would give the whole story when his membership was approved here and he could post. So, with that said "RA, get this man approved!"
Randy, did you read the short story on the build that he gave me on BBC? Incredible. Wonder if he has progress pictures as he worked.

jimmyb

i was a few weeks away from starting on doing that to my XTB! then Ricky called and sold me his Bullet! :)

I would still be tempted. Pick up a $6000 XTB and spend another 4k to a good fiberglass shop and you would have a sweet rig

John S

Looks like a lot of work paid off, cant wait to hear the story/ build of this. Kinda like an early version of the new xb 21's with multiple deck layouts, I mighta kept mine if it had dual consoles, then the wifee wouldnt a been a bitching about the wind in her face. Its a great party rig. The dual consoles and keeping the back seats would be hard for me to pass up. Oh, and if theres time, make an openbow grandsport.

JimmyB, where the heck you been? How ya been? The boards been lacking without ya!

Last edited: