Check out the Hydrotec BasSport Pro at www.candomarine.com

RedAllison

THATs the boat I was thinkin about Thomas. I thought that was the same one that spun at the 50th.

They've put the stage IIIs on Sportmasters so it would HAFTA run 105+ with that much hp over the 300X.

:surprised fo sure onda barge,
RA

David Shook

Slow that chit down , some mother sticker is gonna get hurt and still be in second place? LOL!!!!!!
Shook

David Shook

Sign of old age, responding to my own post, sorry about my last post I was totally out of line, years and coors will do that, My apologies!
Shook

White Ally02

She may be pickin up speed on here, but on the water last weekend she wasnt so hot when she went up againist a bullet down on cheatam lake durnin a tourney outa ashland city ramp, It was a younger fellow (Jake) drivin it at that time so that could be the reason she got left or maybe Todd told him not to be out runnin it, It may just be that it isnt set up right just yet, He never would leave the main river to fish any creeks as I think pops may have told him not to, It is a good lookin rig and all but still needs some more settin up if it is gonna run top speeds, and with the right driver also.

biller31

Shook, you can say anything you want. As for the XB with a Hydrotech stage III on the transom being outrun by a koolaid balsa boat... Well. You know what I think. I get passed by johnboats when i'm out ridin around looking for fish or I've got the fam with me. But if you pass an Allison Boat, its either because they let you or the other person was in another Allison with more horsepower.

White Ally02

That purty Ally there with the HydroTec on it got spun out the other day, Nearly tossin out the young fellow in it, broke the windshield and I am not sure what else, The driver is ok along with some bruises.

ALLISONMAN

These big "kites" with big hp are gonna kill someone before long!!! Aerodynamics are real important when you get to running over 100mph and one little gust and its not gonna be pretty!!!!

David Shook

Aerodynamics, you making fun of my big *** nose again A, you know I always stuff that baby full of cotton before running, and as far as pretty, my momma always told me although a bit enlarged It was still pretty, and you know momma's always tell you the truth.
Give me a Crown Royal bag of cotton and I'll hit the wind tunnel with any one?
Shook

Todd Morgan

96 to date w 2 hrs and out of prop with the 33 HM OBIV.........broke windshield from rain in the cover.

Son is not allowed to max it out.....only break it in. Dad will will do the driving.

We rigged this for the Fast Pass at Clifton...will have several there for everyone to test drive.....2+2's, FasBass 2002, XB 21 Pro Sport. All will be modestly powered.....probably will let a couple run the BS Pro with the 370 HT.....Red, you're on the list!

Last edited:

RedAllison

We rigged this for the Fast Pass at Clifton...probably will let a couple run the BS Pro with the 370 HT.....Red, you're on the list!
AW HAYULL YEAH BOYYYYYYYYY!!! THANK YA, THANK YA VURY MUTCH. :beer: :cool:

IS IT JULY YET??? :at the bar
RA

john4utvols

That purty Ally there with the HydroTec on it got spun out the other day, Nearly tossin out the young fellow in it, broke the windshield and I am not sure what else, The driver is ok along with some bruises.

That might be a good reason he was not trying to run with the bullet. After I got tossed it took me a few trips to get the nerve back up.

john4utvols

96 to date w 2 hrs and out of prop with the 33 HM OBIV.........broke windshield from rain in the cover.

Son is not allowed to max it out.....only break it in. Dad will will do the driving.

We rigged this for the Fast Pass at Clifton...will have several there for everyone to test drive.....2+2's, FasBass 2002, XB 21 Pro Sport. All will be modestly powered.....probably will let a couple run the BS Pro with the 370 HT.....Red, you're on the list!

Whatcha putting on the fasbass 2002.

ally2dextreme

These big "kites" with big hp are gonna kill someone before long!!! Aerodynamics are real important when you get to running over 100mph and one little gust and its not gonna be pretty!!!!
im afraid your right brain...wonder what darris thinks of that big heavy yamaha on the back...................

White Ally02

Todd, that Red and yellow xb2002 yall got sittin out there is one FINE lookin Ally for sure, I needed a droolin towel while lookin at it the other day. She looks like it will haul the mail just sittin on the trailer.

Darth VMAX

Darris should have NOTHING to say about a Big-block Yamaha on an XB21. How is it any different that a big block Merc? There is not THAT much different in weight...but a WHOLE lot more PONIES LOL

ally2dextreme

Darris should have NOTHING to say about a Big-block Yamaha on an XB21. How is it any different that a big block Merc? There is not THAT much different in weight...but a WHOLE lot more PONIES LOL
seems 120lbs is a big diference,i know you kinda like that hydro ju....stuff but i have seen a local working with his $20,000 stage 1,000,000 3.3 and its barley faster than his 225 promax and gets spanked by a 21 xrd with a stock 300xs...sucks out of the hole,no topend and eats gas like the tanks got a hole in it...