Check out the Hydrotec BasSport Pro at www.candomarine.com

whipper

I just called and talked to Brad a sales men there. He drives Allisons and was going to take her out but something came up an missed his chance! Bummer!! He said its running a 32 pitch and couldnt remember off the top of his head but thinks it was somewere in the 108 or 118mph range. Todd one of the mechanics had her out for spin last week hes going to find out incase any one else calls and asks.
Thats smoken in a 21! Awsome!

K.Kiser

I'll bet it would run 95+ fully laden, and close to 105 when light and that's My personal guess of course... Can You imagine the level of assault that the ordinary tournament boat would feel lined up against this rig while getting outpaced by 25+ mph, and the insult would get worse when the chop kicks up... I wish I was rich...

Darth VMAX

If indeed it can go 105+ (I believe the 108...the 118 not so much), you gotta remember this is the PRO model which is the "slowest" of the big hot MILF's!!! Imagine if'n it were a XB21 SUB(!)

Trace Adkins had a song for that boat! "One Hot Momma"

allisonjr

THey should hand everyone that looks at that boat a drooling napkin, holy cow!!!!!!!!!!!!!

whipper

With 370 hp and a 32 incher I have no doubt about the 108 speed or more. Even though theres a lot of boat there shes still an Allison and were talking 70 hp more than a 300xs or 300Promax hear!! Thats a lot more power and modified to go fast. Will the 21 with a 250XS do 90? If so 120 more hp is easily good for almost 15mph+. Thats the differance between a 175 and a 280 on a GS sorta
. Big differance hudge! A buddies 300 on a GS will do over 110mph with 4 in the boat. 370hp should make the 21 with light load go 108 at least. Ill call him back on monday hes going to get the accuarate GPS numbers from the Mechanic he said it was an 8 like 108 or 118 some were in there.
A 21 stoker bass boat does 115 with the same engine. Wayne Worthys. If the 370 hp Yamaha can turn the 32 wheel to 6300rpm thats 108 with the 1.62 merc sporty that hydro tech uses on these. Not far fetch at all. Hears an old thread from 07 about fast stokers thats to funny at times. They compare more directly to the XB 21. The XB 21 is 100lbs heavier and an inch narrower and 3 inches longer. So more of a comparesin than any other Allison realy. So I was thinking if a stoker21 with a 300 phase3 can do 115 then the XB 21 cant be far behind light loaded of course. Some on this link were talking about a XB21 that was going 103-105 at the rally? What Boat and motor was this one? Hears the link its a good read.{again} http://forum.allisonowners.com/showthread.php?t=4114&highlight=stoker As you can tell Im very interested in this. I realy am hopeing the XB 21 accualy can go over 108 with the Phase111. That would set these motors apart and give me an alternitive for my new 24ft GSE one day.

Last edited:

pickwickangler

The boat should have no problem running 100+ fully loaded. Them hydrotec motors have some awesome torque, 370 HP is ALOT of HP also. I don't think this one has the sportmaster on it so it will be limited unless they get the conversion mod done.

whipper

The boat should have no problem running 100+ fully loaded. Them hydrotec motors have some awesome torque, 370 HP is ALOT of HP also. I don't think this one has the sportmaster on it so it will be limited unless they get the conversion mod done.
What would the gears be in the unit it may have on if not the sporty convertion? Your right Brad said 57 but no one has accualy sat down and realy delt on in yet. Sure a mean package.

Last edited:

RedAllison

Todd had that very boat at the Jackson, TN boatshow a couple weeks ago. I went over and saw it and hung out with him a couple hours. It didn't have a Phase III on it then, was a stock 250 on it because he wrote 87-88mph on the F/S sign because so many people kept asking. He also had a price of $57k on it. I remember that boat so much because of those awesome colored seats. :cool

That phase III WOULD be a rocketship ride on a 21 SUB, I can't imagine hangin one of these big barges out at such speeds. That's ALOT of boat to have flyin. They for sure require more "attention" than any of the smaller boats doin over 85, I can't imagine a hunnert+. :cuss

The 103mph 21 was a 2+2 with a 300X and I "think" a 27 or 28 Trophy on it. It was at the 50th Anniv. Rally because the day before the parade we were up on Cherokee when he spun it, throwin him under the passenger console, knocking him out and cracking a vertabrae in his neck. :gasp

:at the bar
RA

bigtis

A local big money grip has a 300xs on his xb-21 bassport PRO and runs 100-103 tourney loaded.

RobShaw-BasSport

My BasSport Pro will now do mid 90's but it took awhile to get there...gearcase work, flywheel work, and an ecu reflash. But still, as RA eluded to, this is not a hull that a typical Ranger or Basscat owner can jump in and run into the upper 80's.

I think Todd is asking 60k for this rig now.

Darth VMAX

As far as the gearcase goes. I know the Hydro-Tec modded HPDI case actually ran faster than a stock Sportmaster on a Stroker. So the Sporty mod is NOT a must to attain max speed. Now log-term durability may be another question, the jury may still be out on that.

I have NO doubt that if the 370 HP Hydro-Monster motors can push a Stroker to almost 115 mph (which IS documented), then IMO 108 for a XB21 should be doable. With the ability to hang BIG power on her tail, the XB21 "may" surpass the XB2003 for 2nd place as the faster basser in the Allison family tree.

ally2dextreme

Todd had that very boat at the Jackson, TN boatshow a couple weeks ago. I went over and saw it and hung out with him a couple hours. It didn't have a Phase III on it then, was a stock 250 on it because he wrote 87-88mph on the F/S sign because so many people kept asking. He also had a price of $57k on it. I remember that boat so much because of those awesome colored seats. :cool

That phase III WOULD be a rocketship ride on a 21 SUB, I can't imagine hangin one of these big barges out at such speeds. That's ALOT of boat to have flyin. They for sure require more "attention" than any of the smaller boats doin over 85, I can't imagine a hunnert+. :cuss

The 103mph 21 was a 2+2 with a 300X and I "think" a 27 or 28 Trophy on it. It was at the 50th Anniv. Rally because the day before the parade we were up on Cherokee when he spun it, throwin him under the passenger console, knocking him out and cracking a vertabrae in his neck. :gasp

:at the bar
RA
thatboat only ran 96,i helped him back to shore with the broke neck

ally2dextreme

As far as the gearcase goes. I know the Hydro-Tec modded HPDI case actually ran faster than a stock Sportmaster on a Stroker. So the Sporty mod is NOT a must to attain max speed. Now log-term durability may be another question, the jury may still be out on that.

I have NO doubt that if the 370 HP Hydro-Monster motors can push a Stroker to almost 115 mph (which IS documented), then IMO 108 for a XB21 should be doable. With the ability to hang BIG power on her tail, the XB21 "may" surpass the XB2003 for 2nd place as the faster basser in the Allison family tree.
i dont see any one running 115 with the yamaha gearcase unless they have some special gears made or they found a way to turn that yamaha 8000 rpm