Carbon-fiber xb2002

Brack

yeah I know Erik.......there is a nice soild white one down in Dallas that has my name on it.....it may end up in my Garage before to long,

If I remember correctly he told me it weighted 505

K.Kiser

I've wanted a carbonated XB02 for a long time, several years probably... I would also like to be better looking, charming with more hair but ya know how that goes...

chad202

If the stars would line up, I'd have a CF xb2003 but with modified console and cap.

HO

While we are wishing and hopefully Santa is reading: I want an cf XTB hull, 22-24' long, center console and seating for 5, with power retractable lexan-type roof over the cockpit.

John

xb03fs

IF we are dreaming why not a carbon fiber XB21 Prosport, that way it would be able to handle 3Liter motors......Now that would be AMAZING, If they could only make the props tall enough

Also sit the rear seats a few inches further back for passenger comfort...

ally2dextreme

While we are wishing and hopefully Santa is reading: I want an cf XTB hull, 22-24' long, center console and seating for 5, with power retractable lexan-type roof over the cockpit.

John
Ill take one as well..............

suicidealli

im with chad a would like a 2003 carbon. have the extra rooom, and be lighter than a bass racer..

brack the bass racers are not strong enough, for us big guys!!!