Can't believe I did it

skewby

dave you know theirs always cold miller lite at the poor house on watts bar, or where ever it is i'm at, and your always welcome to them.

skewby

thats no problem dave its just good to hear from and see you out on the lake in an allison instead of in the garage working on one. like i said your always welcome in my cooler

skewby

it should be nut its hard enough to get people sober enough to drive to the plant let alone going to daves house. not to mention it costs me money when i've been there. lol

xb03fs

Might be more boats there than at the factory

tony Atwell

That pretty much covers all the models made doesn't it. Great looking collection you have there sir.

Would have to say its more of a hoarder problem then whore. Whores do it with any and every. Dave sticks with one. But wants all of them.

scj

What boat is this? And, could it be one that needs thinned? Less engine...........

Last edited:

Allyfishing

for goodness sakes.....there are more boats in your garage than at the factory!!! And yes, next years rally will have a tour of Daves facility early in the week!! Heck, I would love to have that garage!!! And that XTB....

scj

Nice looking boat!
I may be the 3rd guy for the 2016 XR2002 as those look really cool!!!