Can YELLER come out and play!!!

ALLISONCHICK

WELL PINKIE......... THE TOPIC HAS COME UP WITH AMAN AND I BUT I DON'T HAVE ANY "BLING-BLING" IF YA KNOW WHAT I MEAN!!!!!! YEAH I FEEL FOR ME TOO!! I MEAN I'M EXCITED ABOUT THE POSSIBILITY!!!! I GUESS WE WILL WAIT AND SEE!! WE WILL KEEP YOU POSTED!!

:D :D :D :D :D

alli ss

well- I'm here. congrat to da allychick and allyman :p yall got it goin on fo sho :p
yo yeller! I needs to gain about 15mph- you gots another one of those trophy racin kits fo sale? how long is da backorder on somethin that good? :lol:

Yellowallison

Dusty...

Call 1800- YellowAllison and ask to speak to the BILL (PINKIE) Richie..

He the man in charge of all my inventory and Parts..

and wile YU gotzz (PINKIE) on the phone..

go and requestz an !!! XXXXXX RUNNINN YYYYYY !! sticker --- putz it on yur boat... yu'll see another 2-3 mph gain.. we just finshed testin with that Add ON... not on the market YET :p :p

Yellowallison

HUH ..PINKIE!!!!!!!!!! RUSS who Blew His MOTO??

HEY XX RUNNNINN YYY --- LULU.......... Have Yu thought about just calling MERCURY and ask them to send out the MERCURY TRUCK to YO House so YU can least go for BOAT ride for day and fizxxzs all yur broken MercKies at once...

Heck.. Just telling to leave it park it YUR Yard .. cuase the next time YU go ridin YU gunna need soemthign esle!!

Yu aint got Spare Drag MOTO Pinkie can Borrow so he can feel what Real Power Izzz!

J

John Richied

Russ Benton (RB from NM) BLEW his motor up at the drag races… but not before he took a very healthy 1st place again ! GET SUM RUSS!!!!

Even though it still SUCKS…. It was the Chevy motor in his pick up, not the JSRE ! LOL !!! :wink:

Yellowallison

HEY PINKIE!!!!!!!!

DID YU Get all YUR deck LIDS back On YET??????????

What ay do with all that RED Vinyl from the AERO kit YU nade ...

Did that wife sew Her ah a PARTY dress with snaps doWn the back..!

:mrgreen: :mrgreen:

JR

Broken down

Lou,
Cathey said she is going to Whup you if you don't buy a "non-dinkered" motor for Her Grandsport. She is now of the belief that you should be able to leave the dock and be able return back with the motor still running, since she found out from Susan that our Grandsport runs all of the time,[you know how Women are]. I know you are saving gasoline and reducing emissions by always being towed back, but She [Cathey] is just not very understanding....
JR

Yellowallison

JR!!!!!!!!!! YU aint the ONLY one...

Lou,
Cathey said she is going to Whup you if you don't buy a "non-dinkered" motor for Her Grandsport. She is now of the belief that you should be able to leave the dock and be able return back with the motor still running, since she found out from Susan that our Grandsport runs all of the time,[you know how Women are].

I been trying to Tell ... LULU he needs to go ahead and get and OMC also!

2fast4mom

Staff member
Supporting Member
since she found out from Susan that our Grandsport runs all of the time
Now Now JR, don't go blamin Susan for YU preaching the steel sleeve gospel to Cathey in several emails I have read!! :p

Y'know there is some kind of ethical breach here....going around me to slomax indoctrinate my wife and trying to spoil my nikasil fun!!

Yu comin to JASPER JR? Hehehehe....

BTW it WAS a steel-sleeve motor that melted down on the Grandsport right underneath Larry Owens and Les!

JR

Row Boat Blues

I was sorry to be a "Whistle Blower", but for you to convince your Wife that everyone's boat always needs to be towed back, just seemed wrong.

Jay Smith has mentioned several times that the steel sleeve motors can make the very big numbers too with the right setup and warmup.

Get Cathey a stock Pmax for the Grandsport and save the paddling for your firecracker [light and go pop] motors.

My brother just ditched his STV with the Nic-Mod motor since He got tired of paddling. It's not so bad at the Drags but a real pain 25 miles from the ramp.

By the way, She is still waiting patiently for Her Honda Turbo Jet Ski....

P.S. I just bought a boost module for my Honda that raises the boost from 13 to 18 PSI [200+ HP] and is supposed to make it hard to hang on to when you launch. I might go to a larger intercooler next...

JR

J

John Richied

Let’s go with a turbo and intercooler on one of these 2.5 Merc steel sleeve screamers…. Now that would be one bad Merc! Come on JR do it! :wink:

hack02

Rod bolts keep falling on my head, and da da da da --- (sing it like Rain drops keep falling on my head).

Yellowallison

Hey Hacky!!!!!!!!

how bout some RAP music with that !!

BOOOM BOOOM .... Rain Drops are BOOOM BOOOM .... BOOOM BOOOM .... falling on my head ..... BOOOM BOOOM BOOM .... Rain Drops ... BOOOM BOOOM .... BOOM are falling on my head.....

GET R DUN!

J

John Richied

I’m no expert on turbos, but I think he needs a smaller turbo like off a jetski or motorcycle, and a better job off the exhaust. The system could just be cleaner...
:wink:

Yellowallison

HEY PINKIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

814 VIEWS!!!!!!!!

Dang......... Yur post might be up for GRAMMY or something.. what Ya :p :p think!

JR

Turbo

The 2-strokes really do not lend themselves to benefit from a turbo. The boost just blows a lot of charge out of the exhaust due to the overlapping port timing. You really need a large, closed exhaust combustion chamber to pack the charge into. The little 1.2 litre four stroke in my Honda only weighs about 250 lbs. and can easily develop 250 hp at 7200 rpm [20 psi of boost]. It's hard to imagine what a 300 lb. 2.5 litre would turn out [500 plus] on pump gas. Who knows what it would do on race fuel with 25# of boost.