Can YELLER come out and play!!!

J

John Richied

Yeller,
I have some top-secret set up ideas fer your drag boat to make it go more better and faster.
1) Two 750 Holly Double pumpers
2) One 8V71 blower
3) Hooker headers

Then dat X Humpin Y guy I think is puttin a STD in his drag boat… LOL

Did A-man's crap blow up yet? hehehe :wink:

Yellowallison

PINKIE.. Hey Bruther!! what UP!

itzz hard to type with theezz handcuffzz on my Huffzz from the ALLY COUNTY JAIL!

I swear I didn't zteal all those GPI BEER NUTZ from the RALLY Beer TENT...

I hazzn't Talked to AMAN in few dayzz .. He down a FEW stalls with ALLISON CHICK.. I hear they are gettin HITCHED UP real soon
:p :p :p :p :p

J

John Richied

Ally County Jail… heck I thought Lou paid your bail. I hope he can get a refund. I know Lou spent a lot of money lately and he might need the cash for this winters STD project. :p

A-man gettin married… Are you sure? Do his roommates Steve and Chromie know about this… :wink: Well that’s good to hear Bryan finally went straight… hehehe

Yellowallison

Yea Uncle LULU paid my BAIL on the Charges of False Impersonaliztion caused I requested a Auto graph from a VIP/EXECUTIVE at the rally..

Yeah-- Aman gettin married

hack02

I've got a cherry Tempest you can use, 27 inch, keep those r's down so your motor will last a long long time.

Yellowallison

HACKYeeeee.... HOWZ YUS doing!!

HELP.. I need soem BAIL MUney!!!!!

Did... DR Gman REynoldz PH.D ... ever Getz Yur Moto uh Screamin?

J

John Richied

Well my buddy is busy doing some carpet bombing right now… as soon as he is done there he is going to head your way and bust ya out… we ain’t payin no bail, that just ain’t our style…. LOL

I only have the one Trophy prop, Chris’s ole one… I am keepin it in da freezer (poor mans cryo treat) until it’s time to fish or drag race… sorry I can’t risk sendin it to ya… with that trophy on my rig it flat runs like my ole Stratos and that was something I really missed…. LOL :p

Yellowallison

PINKIE TO THE RESCUE ... YEAH-- HELP IS ON THE WAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

YO PINK--- Is that XXXXX RUNNIN YYYYYY DRIVING THAT PLaNE???????

KEEP THAT FREEZER DOOR CLOSE PINK...........

YEALLAR IS SOON TO RETURN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

XXXrunninYYY

Yellaer yu beter watchout I can get a tow both ways to Jasper and set down on yu speaking of witch you got NO rubrail now be carefull one dock kiss and its Yellears widebody 03 floating CRACKHOUSE!

Rember Crack kills now Yellar pull up yur trousers :shock:

Yellowallison

Hey LULU........ Speakin of Jasper.... Yu ready for some PRIME RIB from the CHOO CHOO staurday night.. or are YU hanging with the GOATS ??

Hey PINKIE.. Yu coming to JASPER or are we sending yu leftovers again

RUMOR HAS IT!!!!!!! ALLISONMAN and ALLISONCHICK are getting married athe CHHOO CHOO saturday Night.. Tha what the RUMOR IZ!!

XXXrunninYYY

I finish my plate then eat off yours and go back to the buffet for more P/R whatchu think I stupid or sumthin?

A-Man I am SCARED now I am callin the COPS :lol:

Yellowallison

HEY LULU!

Yu decided YET if YUR bringin tha XXXXXXX RUNNIN YYYYYYY boat to JASPER?? Just say it if YU scared!!!!!!

HEY AMAN...... It almost 1:00 o clock.. YU beter get off the ALLY bOARD and get ready for court.. aint your Parole Hearing is 2PM!

Where's is ALLISONCHICK?? is she still trying fit into 38DDMichelle Undies?

GET R DUN!!!!!!!!!

Yellowallison

38DD SAID YOU STRETCHED THEM OUT TOO FAR FOR HER TO EVEN FIT IN..

NO NO ALLYCHICK... thaT wasn't me that STRECHED then OUT.. That was AMAN when he used them as CROKKER SACK to steal all the ""GPI BEER NUTS"" from the RALLY BEER STAND!
Hey JASPER is ...

Oct 7/8/9 - Jasper, TN

Hotel Info for Jasper,TN

J

John Richied

No I ain’t makin Jasper… But Yeller, ya better watch out. I think Lou, I mean X Humpin Y IS serious about bringin his race boat. If your SCARED, I understand :p :p :p

Allison Chick… IS you and A-man REALLY getting hitched? If you are then I feel for you… I mean congratulations! :mrgreen:

Yellowallison

HEY PINKIE!!!!!!!!

I aint worried about XXX RUNNIN YY.. i JUST ORDERED ME A SET OF THE new TROPHY DRAG RUNIN SHOES for YEALLaR II..

GaranTEED to give ya 3-5 MPH on a B&W GPS!

Heck I might throw n SOME beer NUTS in my FUEL and might even run in UNLIMITED!

J

John Richied

I’ll have to skip the Trophy “race prop” but I will take some of those beer nuts I saw you had for sale on E-bay! :p

I need to buy one of these B & W BS Gps thingys… It would be a heck of a lot cheaper then buying or building a 2.5 Merc… :arrow: I just run 140 kilometers , I mean 140 mph baby! Then I shifted into second gear!

J

John Richied

I thought we lost our famous post…whew, it just got moved…

Kick it back baby!

Yeller, Lou’s race boat is comin for you… WHO will be driving it… hmmmm