Bottom Falling Out of Allison Market?

I/O to O/B

Haven't seen this many XB03s for sale in the last 5 years!! I gotta figure the prices are gonna start coming down a fair bit.

fnshrmaster

I have to say the bottom will not fall out on these boats. With the price of a new 21 reaching levels that the normal working stiff cant afford, the 02 and 03 will hold there value quite well.

60000 bass boats are out of reach for most of us guys, but a used one at 15 to 20 grand is easier to afford, and with Allison resale, you know your money is safe and well spent when the time comes to sell. Kurt

Darth VMAX

I agree...there may be a lot out there, but I don;t see the prices dipping very much at all

msethsmile

Funny Guy
I know the glass market sucks, can't give a boat away. The exception is tin fishing boats because people are gonna fish, period. The glass fishing market is an extention of that. The other exception is pontoons--go figure. Maybe Allison should start making toons. Is there one with a pad(s)?

xb03fs

I think some are chasing the few used xb21's available once the 21s are sold the market will tighten back

suicidealli

I can't see prices getting any lower than now. They have been flat for a while, maybe even a little jump since last year. Motor parts dropped about 2 years ago a little, and haven't moved since. To many fisherman out there, that are going fishing no matter what gas prices are... They may not go out to eat as much, but they are using their boats..Jmo

Roy