Booking Information-Osprey Pointe Marina

Alli-drenaline Rush

Well, it looks like we're getting desert covered!!

Richard....."baked" as in back woods style?? :big grin
LOL! Backwoods style in high cotton, I would say!

She just told me that she can't do it because the icing would melt... LOL.... she crossed the line... never tell an engineer that you cannot do something! He'll blow a gasket trying to develop a Rube Goldberg contraption to MAKE IT HAPPEN!!!!

etnprop

Glad to see your finally taking a few day off! Did you get a floating cabin or motel room - I might change mine

max200

Hope to make it! work is slacking up a little! don't wanna miss tha rally. looking forward to drinking and swappin lies with everyone

etnprop

workin on it... the "official supplier" for apple pie has had some uh, err, ahh, "legal problems" since we last met.

Allyfishing

But I'll bet money on it that Wormie can hook us up!! Hope the Mrs. isn't on this board!! :gasp

I have one "apple pie" and one "blueberry" in the freezer yet that I would be willing to pass around for a taste test!!

etnprop

just got off the phone with the marina and they tell me there are only a couple of rooms and 2 floating cabins left. We have several people that I have talked to that are on the fence about coming.... you can make your reservation and still cancel a week out if you need to...

If you any trouble with the reservation after talking to Tammy call me and I will try to help.

Joe

ssv1761982

Super Moderator
Staff member
How are the lake conditions? Everything is flooded around home with stuff floating. Not condusive to going very fast. :(

Chad Phillips

We stayed at Euchee/Osprey Pointe last weekend for the Bullet Rally/Get together, and I have to say the floating cabin's are pretty nice. It's not a Holiday Inn but it's not a cheap roach motel either. The resturant has good food with reasonable pricing. The bar was still closed but could be open by the time the Ally Rally shows up.