boat race at Santee Cooper SC

durandbagwell86

XY, think of the lake and a timeframe that's good with you and we'll try to make it happen when and where you want. Don't worry about what I'm running, I could be running an omc if I want. I said fastest bass boat, not the fastest that's limited to someone's specs. I have a lot of one off stuff that I don't want to be shared with the world. If you think you're the fastest bass boat period then let's go, if not don't waste my time.

durandbagwell86

I'm the nicest guy around. I just want to run some bass boats, run what you bring style. It doesn't matter if we win or loose, just want some kind of challenge.

skewby

june 24 at the allison rally we will be having a prop testing gps run on watts bar lake come on over i'm sure someone will be here to run you. glenn is the one that wants to do a gps run with people. i'm sure he might have a bass boat or something you might want to run?????

Reactions: Jon

XXXR2001

This guy has never said a lot about his boat or done any bragging that I'm aware of but my money would be on this one as the quickest, fastest, whatever you want to call it....."bass boat" in the world. I don't think he races it but in the right hands I think you couldn't get inside 4 boat lengths of it in 800 ft. jmo

Jon

Supporting Member
june 24 at the allison rally we will be having a prop testing gps run on watts bar lake come on over i'm sure someone will be here to run you. glenn is the one that wants to do a gps run with people. i'm sure he might have a bass boat or something you might want to run?????
Tell him to bring this one :)

durandbagwell86

That boat has a lot of HP. I think Dave Bush built it. Doesn't look that fast to me, or at least not as fast as it should be. I have to work on the 24th, but if my old man is down for the ride I might go. Not sure if our top end boat will be ready then or not.

durandbagwell86

XXXR see if he'll bring that 3.3 a little closer than California and I'd love to race his xb2003. 4 boat lengths is funny, I really doubt you could get mine by 4 lengths in 800ft. Is that omc not painted red now? Hopefully it's still running and he's got more seat time with the omc now or we'll need a wider track.

patches

If you don't think Harry could put 4 boats on you in 800 ft you really are operating inside a bubble.

XrunninY

Halfway would be what lake? Or come to Watts Bar during the rally. It's on. 600 to 800 ft in a bass boat. You got live well? Ain't no bass boat if not got a live well.

Duran you say 1-offs and seekrit formulas, I got a bag o tricks too. Maybe one of us get schooled .

Don't forget your own 5 franklins.

bigtis

His boat got a livewell xrunniny.

The one patches is referring to doesn't.

Last edited:

bigtis

It's a lite 88comp. Around 700 flat maybe a tad lighter rigged no fuel, no batteries. With a 6" jackplate.

bigtis

Have you done any bottom work? I halfass touched up the chips with adtech years ago but I ain't good with that panda so don't hold it against me lol. That boats been to hell and back!!!! Sunk! Caught on fire! Lamo. The fire wasn't that bad, as you can tell because you probably can't tell lol. NO MORE OPEN exhaust above water at idle!!!! Lesson learned.

bigtis

And still around claiming to be king of the hill after 27years of being a tater chip used in every manner possible.