boat race at Santee Cooper SC

bigtis

Phew. Just got back from Allison. Gonna hang my prostock on and see if we can't dial it in a little this weekend.

durandbagwell86

Good bigtis. You going to the rally? I talked to Mr. Reynolds today and he said maybe Friday after lunch he might have a top speed shootout. I'll try to drag one of the boats up there, just don't think I'll have my top end boat ready. Either way I plan on riding up somehow.

bigtis

Not sure. Would like to but I never know. I have to go back to pick up my boat. If its done before the rally I may be able to make the rally.

XrunninY

1 thing keyboards run mighty fast

Here what happened to last MOUTH blah blah blah

Thank he said Lets Drag Baby

Funny ain't heard nothin since except crickets

BRINGIT

XrunninY

Yes I happen to kno and be friends with some of top winningest real racers in nation mostly south I raced IHBA out west til tree huggers won last race . My 02 is not the fastest one in the world I kno they always be 1 faster but wth I put ever race trick I learnt into this rig. I was surprised when put hurt on Mirage Jaguar with mod 300 drag in 800' in 2010 he after says can't believe just got azz handed to me by bass boat well since then 1 thing she only quicker still . So we see soon who faster in 600' that is where I make stand this time.

Yesterday I was out on water dialin n testing while others r drivin a mean keyboRd

patches

You're getting called out at the Allison Rally for 500 bucks. That's what he's talking about. Short track, all motor

Reactions: Jon

durandbagwell86

We'll try to bring 2 rigs to the rally. Working on one now, probably just run the stock 260 against xyz. Should be good enough. I'd like to run 1320ft.

durandbagwell86

I'm not running by anyone's rules, look back at what I claimed. There's a reason we don't run sanctioned events, I don't let people weight, look, tear down my shi*, or be told what I can or can't run.

patches

So now you're backtracking on running short track and you want to run nitrous??? I am from Louisiana, I know what a crawfish looks like. Lol

patches

And nobody said anything about tearing you down or weighing you. Just all motor. You don't run sanctioned events because you probably can't win a race unless you have a big weight advantage or spraying it against a naturally aspirated boat. I don't like being weighed or torn down either. There's a class for that in both clubs. Lol

durandbagwell86

All motor is what we are, I just don't want anyone under my cowl or around my pad. I know they'll be bitchin if we do some spanking. First words will be "he sprayed it". I wasn't responding about a teardown or weight about racing at the rally, just in certain sanctioned events that we don't run because " we're slow". We race against 1/4 masters, streams, and xr's all the time in our little club, nobody complains win or loose.

durandbagwell86

At one time you were talking a little shi* Erik about outrunning everyone at Santee, correct? Don't think you showed face. Keep outrunning the other guy in your class and leave me the hell alone about what I do.

patches

Actually it was just me and Kevin Morrison going back and forth, not everybody at Santee! I'm not dragging a 28 ft enclosed trailer 13.5 hrs to race a sandbar rally but I have a better idea than you think about where I would stand out there. Kevin and I message each other sometimes. We both know it'll likely never happen. We just like talking trash to each other.
As far as racing "the other guy" in my class, there are more than two Pro Drag/Outlaw boats in DSRA and ODBA. Not as many as I'd like but still a few around. Our next race looks like it'll have four boats. Hoping for 7-8 at the one after that.