Bigwheels for adults!!!

RedAllison

Us Clifton ralliers will be allover this!!! :LMAO:

Ok whose in for a group buy??? :at the bar

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XkEdcR0D1E4

Forget the cooler races, nextyear it's gonna be the "Clifton Bigwheel Downhill Nationals"

NO Toyota or 6ft rope needed, :twisted evil
RA

ps
Andy/Bigwheel/Pickwickangler/Pieboy it appears they have the "QC issues" licked!!! lmao

RedAllison

2fast4mom

Staff member
Supporting Member
Those things just need to be electrified now!!

maybe I can get a CA credit on the purchase as a ZEV.

doughboy

Thats some funny s--t right there. I laughed the whole time the guy was flipping the big wheel. All I could picture is Andy riding that big wheel. LMMFAO

RedAllison

Thats some funny s--t right there. I laughed the whole time the guy was flipping the big wheel. All I could picture is Andy riding that big wheel. LMMFAO
"Here hold my jar and watch iss boosheut!" :surprised :LMAO:

"Team Thrillbilly", Todd I think I see a new name forya inda works!!! :beer:
RA

biller31

Just what we need... more **** to git us injured! Well I'm in! :) By the way. None of ya'll skinny boys would stand a chance against this kinda centrifical force rolling downhill. "Fatboy"...King of the Thrillbillies down hill bigwheel racing team! "Here, hold my pie jar til I get to the bottom of this hill."

Last edited:

TBuck2003

Gatorlade Nationals Sunday, Sunday, Sunday, Sponsored by This is some Good Boosheut in a jar Co.Fun for the whole family.Bring your Big Wheel or Green Machine and go RACING cause its RUN WHATCHA BRUNG...lol

biller31

Roy you're too skinny to pass me on a down hill run whether you got a pink seat or flames and skulls airbrushed down the side won't matter when you see the fatboy streaking past ya'll. (By the way though, I want flat black retro rod, silver spokes wheels, hand controlled jake brake, with an 8-ball and a pair of dice hanging fromt the bars.) LOL

Last edited: