Better keep your 2.5

Yellowallison

PINKIE...
Anyway the post basically said that A LOT of information was left out of the article.
YU think!!!!!!

cmon PINK.. aint nobody after they owned 2002/2003 got to read tghe fine print to know that was line of crap .. good advertisin $$ at work!

Heck PINK.. Yu ole fly weight XB2002 with the 225PM JSRE sticker kit want even run 101..

PINKIE nuff of tha dead Horse!
WHAT TIME YU GETTIN TO KNOXVILLE PINKIE??

GET RRR DUN!

J

John Richied

Yeller, I ain’t going to make the 50th and since you brought up the 101 speed machine, I interacted… I know you and if anyone could go 101 in an XB-03 with pink pumps on and a yeller boat with a stock 225 it would have been done…

catchmybomb

Mercfan, did you know Merc pays big bucks to the magazine and showed up without their stock LU and Prop. We should compare apples to apples I agree but they didn't. Also Merc's warranty is 1 year vs. BRP's 3yr. There's a dealer in Florida with 300 Hrs on an Etec without any problems. Looks like Merc is trying to capture market share by buying up boat manufacturers. Cant get a triton without buying the merc. Brp cant build the etec fast enough.

J

John Richied

The good news is you can buy an Allisonm hull and put ANY brand of engine on it you want... :p If it's not a Merc 2.5 you just go a tad slower... LOL

catchmybomb

Sorry, I stand corrected on the warranty. How does the Allison handle with the extra 125lbs. anyone know? Thanks.