bench racers!!!!

Rocket

yellowallison said:
YO RUBRAIL! :p :p

Yu just need to be careful or yur going to be "" BEEN THREW THE SIDE OF AN ALLISON - :D :D ROCKET"" which does sucks...

GET R DUN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

YU will get R Figured out.. JUs TEST and TUNE- is ALL YA GOOTA DO!

GOOD LUcK.... Keep us posted how ya run!

I've ran in the Augusta Nationals on the rope 4-5 times against all those big blocks and squirt boats.. Izzz always FUN!! :lol:

Thanks for the words of encouragement! :?

I ran her over 50 pass's this weekend (Friday night & Sunday) and took her up to over 100+mph almost everytime, and didn't get on the Rub-Rail once! :D :D :D (heck,,,, that's double the amount of pass's I had before I drove it in WACO!!))) Plus, I got to try 3-different props too!

Yeee-Haaaa! They are a BLAST to drive! :wink: (Not like my old "Point and shoot" STV!!!)

Last week We ajusted my seat & Hotfoot where I was more comfortable!!!!

So I think with a few more days of testing,,,,, and a couple of $100.00 more in gas! :( I'll be ready to give them BB's HELL in Brady! :lol:

I'll surely keep ya'll posted! 8)

Heck I'm your Outboard connection to SDBA!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Rocket

I put some tighter heads on our backup motor,, and Ran thru another 10 gallons of Gas on Saterday! :D (x $6.00 a gallon :shock: ) Only About 25-30 pass's! 8)

Flew her straight and true every time! :D :D :D

I think I'm getting the hang of this! :wink: Maybe I can shake this "Rub-Rail" nick name by Ft. Worth!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

But Then, I Took her to the shop and noticed that one of the Steering wings had broken! :( So Sunday was out for running! :( But we got alot of needed servicing done, and are ready to go back in the water ASAP! 8)