bench racers!!!!

ALLISONMAN

aint nothing but a bunch of bench racers in here!!!!!!! pinkie get out!!!!!!lol just messing with you morons!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yellowallison

PInkie knew MOTTO in 05!

I wouldn't know FAST even if it bit me on tha arzzzz! ] :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Rocket

yellowallison said:
PInkie knew MOTTO in 05!

I wouldn't know FAST even if it bit me on tha arzzzz! ] :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
Who the heck is "Pinkie"? :shock:

GeoL

Pinkie, aka JohnR and his little red 2002/225pro

Pinkie is the West coast dude that claims he is so fast in his stock rotating Allison.
He has a bad habit of outrunning those who dare show up next to him in the water. At least that is what happened last year.
This year he is purrrrty scared about showing up since X running Y is planning on being at the WAR in a few weeks.
We will soon know who is King of the Water out there.
I wish these West coast guys would show up in Florida so I could out run them with the top up.
Geo

Yellowallison

Who the heck is "Pinkie"? :?: :?:

YO RUBRAIL! ........ since yu be knew on the Ally Board ... I help ah ya OUT :idea:

PINKIE izzzz .................... President of the YELLOWALLISON Fan Club and is tha worlds greatest PROP NUT Polisher .. :p

PINKIE izzzz ......... Aman's Nephew from hiz first marraige to RedAllison sister... :wink: ..... also responsible for keepin AMAN's HEAD & Leggs clean shaved! :arrow: :arrow:

PINKIE izzzz ......... LULU oldest SON from a family reunion romance with hiz cousin DOLLY up in WA state yrs ago.. ..... BUT PINKIE sure lUVS his DADDAY!

PINKIE izzzz ......... a true Beliver in that if yu pUt a (JSRE) sticker on yur motor that yu gain 50 HP and 15 mph!

Alright RUBRAIL ---- YU get tha PICTURe who PINKIE izzzzzzzzzzzz....
zzz .........! :mrgreen:

D

DarthVMAX

And all this time I thought he was a Cross-dressin, pink pump wearin, Coors Light drinkin, Raiders, Chiefs (or whoever is on top this week) rootin, Ally with a condom drivin, Yamaha and Nitro lovin dude from Kennerdick WA. :wink: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Goes to show I don't know NUTTIN! :p

2fast4mom

Staff member
Supporting Member
Pinkie aka "Nitro Boy", "Johnny Ringo", et. al. most wanted fugitive hiding out in land of nerds and slackers (Dippawick, WA) for high crimes and treason against the Stratos brotherhood of speed :lol: :lol: ...running "stock rotating assembly with bolt-on mods" 96 slomax on red potato chip XB02 comp hull :shock: ...Pinkie got his name by betting a race on whoever lost having to wear pink high heeled pumps but he decided he liked them better for himself even though he won last year's WAR drag against me (but DNF'd because his golf cart battery went dead and I had to tow him in). :wink:

In addition to running stock rotating assembly he also runs fully modified pro fuel unlimited smack mouth with A48 chip capable of 11,500 wpm :lol: :lol:

ALLISONMAN

pinkie can lay down more bs than yellerallison himself and is a selfproclaimed allison expect and trophy prop racer!!!!!! he knows more chit than gpi, reynolds and jacos team combined!! one day when I get fast i will have pinkie set my boat up to GIT-R-DUN!!!!!!!!!!! PINKIE WE LOVE YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

D

DarthVMAX

LOL.....I forgot about how much he loves Trophy props :lol:

Add Trophy using to my post :lol: :lol: :lol:

Yellowallison

Olord.. help me... :oops: :oops: :oops:

explain to the folks in this meeting I headed to why i got tears rollin out my eyes.. :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

SO RUBRAIL!! yu gettin an IDEa who PINKIE IZZZ!

yo LULU! it beenm a while since we seen the PINKIE bikini picture..

can ya POST IT!

J

John Richied

I tell ya what; if I run into this Pinkie guy you is talkin about I am going to whoop his arse!

There is nothing worse then some internet jockey who thinks he has a fast boat and can’t back it up or show up. He probably don't know a Trophy prop from a Yamaha drag prop... :mrgreen:

That dude, “has another thing comin!” (Judist Priest song) Just let me know where and when he wants some!!! :wink:

Rocket

yellowallison said:
Olord.. help me... :oops: :oops: :oops:

explain to the folks in this meeting I headed to why i got tears rollin out my eyes.. :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

SO RUBRAIL!! yu gettin an IDEa who PINKIE IZZZ!

yo LULU! it beenm a while since we seen the PINKIE bikini picture..

can ya POST IT!

Ok, Ok!

Gesh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! you guys are tough!!! :? :lol: :lol: :lol:

I GET IT! :shock:

Yellowallison

Thier YU have RUBRAIL! ......... :shock: :shock:

A pic of Me 55 lbs heavier....... Dam I was Fat Arzzz! :(

A picture of PINKIE's boat and PINKIE's driving SUIT! :mrgreen:

GET R DUN! :arrow: :arrow:

And thansk LULU for postin that Famous Pic!!!! :p :p

J

John Richied

Yeller, did you ever get my name embroidered on the pink racin suit?

I bet your keepin it for yourself… Hey if your X humpin Y I will race ya for the pink race suit… whatcha think?

By the way, I don’t really own a fast boat… I just talk faster then I am on the internet and it makes me think it’s fast… hehehe :p

Rocket

yellowallison said:
Thier YU have RUBRAIL! ......... :shock: :shock:

A pic of Me 55 lbs heavier....... Dam I was Fat Arzzz! :(

A picture of PINKIE's boat and PINKIE's driving SUIT! :mrgreen:

GET R DUN! :arrow: :arrow:

And thansk LULU for postin that Famous Pic!!!! :p :p
Now yeller, I'm not a whole lot taller than you,, for my weight! :shock: :lol: Maybe that's why my Ally seams to have trouble holding me up straight? :?

Rub-Rail Rocket! 8) (Soon to be,,, "Catch me,,, if you CAN Rocket"!)

Yellowallison

PINKIE!!!!!!!

Yeller, did you ever get my name embroidered on the pink racin suit? YES! PINK with Yellow Daisy on teh BORDER

Hey if your X humpin Y .. MAYBE!

I will race ya for the pink race suit

Yellowallison

YO RUBRAIL! :p :p

Yu just need to be careful or yur going to be "" BEEN THREW THE SIDE OF AN ALLISON - :D :D ROCKET"" which does sucks...

GET R DUN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

YU will get R Figured out.. JUs TEST and TUNE- is ALL YA GOOTA DO!

GOOD LUcK.... Keep us posted how ya run!

I've ran in the Augusta Nationals on the rope 4-5 times against all those big blocks and squirt boats.. Izzz always FUN!! :lol: