Bassracers

patches

It's too good a race boat to just ride around the lake. That would be a waste of a good boat. Lol

Brack

yes it would....I guess Im gett'in to old and fat anywayz to be climb'in in and out of a Xr.............but the white XB BR up north has my interest,.....

John S

yes it would....I guess Im gett'in to old and fat anywayz to be climb'in in and out of a Xr.............but the white XB BR up north has my interest,.....
You can take our women, but you all stay the hell away from our Yankee Allisons, lol. You got enough of your own down there.

On a side note, Brack, when I got that decal kit from you, I was a little disappointed that one piece was missing for the front. Couple nights ago, I was straightening out what looked like a bomb blast in my garage, and when I was moving the extra decals you sent me, guess what fell out? I would like to apologize for all the cussing of your name I've been doing, and also for posting your number on craigslist for man looking for man/man, nsa....lol.

racerx

Didnt know Brack wore a wig,Eric your boat is light my 2 drags were 1170 and 1180 ready to go at me 200lbs,full size battery and tractor battery...

jimbob88

Brack, that man john ain't right, but god is he funny!! Why is that # on craiglist no longer in service ......

bullwhipjkg

Justin,get in touch w/Dean Hollier and talk him out of his xr 2002. It is real nice and lite,and the last time I talked to him he had a 2.7 on it. Evey thing is for sale if you approach it right. It was the last one built that I know of.I know it will run 120+ as I picked it up from Darris w/it as new and pulled it that fast on the way home.
al where is this boat located is it in this area

bigtis

Oran can get the boat down to 1345 ready for fuel with a 175lb driver. I'm hoping to get my boat down to 1275 with me ready for fuel.

Dave Hensley

Are we talking about the yellow and white boat I sold him??? If so it was the lightest acting one I have ever been around. Felt like sitting on a surf board with a 2.5 on the back. Rattled and creaked to beat all hades going down the lake. QUICK THOUGH.

kcrochet

Are we talking about the yellow and white boat I sold him??? If so it was the lightest acting one I have ever been around. Felt like sitting on a surf board with a 2.5 on the back. Rattled and creaked to beat all hades going down the lake. QUICK THOUGH.
Yes, his present bassracer is yellow and white.

Dave Hensley

Yeah. Tis was all over me about how much it weighed. I had not seen it on a scale but knew it was light. That little boat had been around. It would probably run 45mph with a good 24 v trolling motor....

patches

Tisdale said Oran can get it down to 1345 with no fuel and him at 170-175. It is rigged light but I'm guessing it is right around 700 lbs, maybe a little under. Like I said earlier, Tisdale and Oran know all too well that everybody and their brother have one that light till they hit the scales. I saw Oran buy several "light" ones only to weigh them and find out most of them are about the same

bigtis

When we got the boat from Dave it weighed 720.

The pad had a spot that flexed about two feet from center. Darris fixed the pad and blueprinted the boat. Built a featherlite rear fairing and put a new single console on it that was laid up lite as well. They removed a few anodized accessories and got down to around 700 flat. He put weight back in it cause of the pad work. So we didn't loose what we were hoping. Orans gonna put a carbon seat in it, and we've talked about carbon lids if someone would build em.

Dave the boat drives great with the lip darris put on it. It'll run 98-100 in the 1/4 with a prostock setup.

suicidealli

When we got the boat from Dave it weighed 720.

The pad had a spot that flexed about two feet from center. Darris fixed the pad and blueprinted the boat. Built a featherlite rear fairing and put a new single console on it that was laid up lite as well. They removed a few anodized accessories and got down to around 700 flat. He put weight back in it cause of the pad work. So we didn't loose what we were hoping. Orans gonna put a carbon seat in it, and we've talked about carbon lids if someone would build em.

Dave the boat drives great with the lip darris put on it. It'll run 98-100 in the 1/4 with a prostock setup.
That is moving for a prostock motor in the 1/4. I know a guy that runs super stock drag, with an xr 2001 and runs 101-102. He is usually 3-5 boat in the group.

Roy

Dave Hensley

Tis not sure where you are indicating a soft spot but the boat at one time had some braces running from the transom to the back of the rear seats. They were not there when I got it but makes you wonder if maybe it did have some flex from day one. I am very happy Oran got the boat he needed without having to spend $30k for a new one.

bigtis

The pad itself had flex. After what Oran bought it for then put in it, he's got close to 18 in boat and trailer. He's happy with it though. It matches his drag.

Roy, that's what the average prostock setup runs!