ally rally 2011

suicidealli

Joe and Chris are a class act! We had a blast! Met some new people this year, and always nice to see everyone. Joe i will be sending you a check when i get home!!! Thanks for everything.

Roy & Brenda

lightening rod

Thanks Roy, but this year it was 99.99% Joe, and he did a great job. It was great to see ya'll. We had a blast. Got to catch up with some old friends and make some new ones.

rmills280

had a good time, great meeting and putting names and faces together also seeing yall that i only see a couple times a year, and thanks again joe for all the good food. the weather could have been better but we dont have any control over that. come to the bar anytime theres some of us out every week.

Alli-drenaline Rush

What a great weekend.... Ally rally, visit to the factory, meeting Darris, Nancy and a boatload of new friends, another good day running the Allys yesterday.... visit to the home and burial ground of a true Tennessee hero (Alvin C. York), visit to Chickamauga national battlefield... Wow!

There's another thread up there about not knowing Jack, but I do know SHINE thanks to my KY cousin and my PA buddies LOL! Looking forward to bringing some pie to the next Rally!!!!

Allyfishing

The wife and I had a blast!! Lots more people this year. I wish we all lived in the same area so we could see each other more. Really, really genuinely ALL nice people. We have more new friends!!

Joe and Chris did a fantastic job. So good in fact that i am confident that we will do this again next year and the years to come. Joe and the wife and I had a really good conversation before the we pulled out on ideas of what to do for next year and I am excited!!

If only the weather had been a bit better but all in all it was FUN!!!!

Blue Gray in PA

Thanks a bunch for taking Ryan and me fishing Ben and for all the good advice you gave the kids too - they couldn't stop talking about you and I KNOW they heard some of the good things you said - now I just gotta make them actually do it and they'll be set for life. :)

silverbullet02

Super Moderator
Staff member
Thanks everybody! Had a great time! Wish the weather would've cooperated a bit more. Here are some pictures...

Alli-drenaline Rush

Just got home after a long day of driving from Meridian, Mississippi and a stop by Jordan Marine to shoot the breeze with Scott and the guys......