Allison XB21 Bassport Pro $48,000 OBO

Traybird

2009 Allison XB Bassort Pro 21'3" with Merc 250XS Sportmaster LU. Hummingbird units with SI and GPS. Two Power Poles, battery charger, 3 batteries, 27p trophy prop, 82# motorguide troll. Dual Axle trailer with brakes and stainless steel fenders.. This boat is dual console and has interior lighting. Motor has 1 year of warranty remaining. This boat even has toilet and headlighs! CMC hydraulic JP, onboard battery charger, Custom cover, blinker switches, remote for power poles.

Texan

I always wondered what Power Poles would look like on an Allison.

Sharp rig! Good luck with the sell. What part of Texas are you from? Must be from down on the coast with the palm trees. Don't see many of them up here in East Texas unless they were imported in.

Last edited:

robert

I have a friend who could be interested. Just today he told me about the many shortcomings of his Ranger.

What kind of onboard charger and can you produce more photos (inside the compartments,the pad area, cockpit and where did the boat come from? Is the engine in good shape, any blemishes at all? Thanks.

Robert

boatboy0000

I rigged the power poles on the boat for Trey and had to work with power pole on the offset.I also have done all the maintence including a coil update. The motor runs great and this boat is also fun to drive,dont know how fast Trey has gone in it but it went 87 on gps with 2-250lb people in it I actually put it in my private lake at the shop to see how it fished and must say I was very impressed and I was Champion dealer for 6 yrs....I was so impressed I even talked to allision about selling some....Trey will not miss repersent his stuff...good luck with sale Trey, Scott----Jordan Marine

Traybird

Thank you Scott! The trees are imports of my neighbors (ha ha), I can get you any pics you want just email me at treysmith@akrotex.com and Ill send them. I live in Bridge City, Tx. Not on the coast. LOL Its a Stealth charger I believe. You are welcome to call me at 409-779-1322

Last edited:

Traybird

I rarley keep a boat more than a year and I have had this one a year. I really like/love lots of things about this boat, however I still cant get use the noise of the hull. I dont like that you hear so much while running.

xb03fs

you hear so much because the wind is not blocking all the sound

Alli-drenaline Rush

Put a 2.5 on it, prop it down and all you'll hear is wind, air horn and screaming 2.5, not necessarily in that order of intensity!