Allison red book

xb03fs

I hope this wasn't me that emailed you this. Copyright law is pretty tough to dance around. :help
Never even thought of copyright law. Maybe we should all send whatever the amount of this book to the factory, as if they sold it too us. I do not want them to be pissed at me.

Anyone know how much it originally cost??????? Last person on the thread I sent to was K-Dawg on page two. I think I am going to wait until I hear from an administrator or someone in the know before forwarding anymore.

Last edited:

K-DAWG XB 2003

Staff member
I hope this wasn't me that emailed you this. Copyright law is pretty tough to dance around. :help

I am sure no one here beside maybe you would call the copy right police. Thanks for being so concerned...........................

I for one appreciate him sending me a copy of it. It will only help keep me safer while operating my ultra performance boat. There was some real good info in there I had never heard. I have tried to get a copy from Allison several times since 2007 but, only to find out Darris needed to print more copies. Which means I have not been able to "BUY" because they havent printed more. If there were copies to buy I would have went that route. Thanks for keeping this out of the hands of other Allison owners with your post FlatOutAlly.

22R

I may be wrong but I don't believe that you are violating copyright laws if you are not selling the info and it is not available from it's original source. I too, believe that Allison wouldn't mind us sharing the info to keep other owners safe.

22R

h2oskiier30

I am sure no one here beside maybe you would call the copy right police. Thanks for being so concerned...........................

I for one appreciate him sending me a copy of it. It will only help keep me safer while operating my ultra performance boat. There was some real good info in there I had never heard. I have tried to get a copy from Allison several times since 2007 but, only to find out Darris needed to print more copies. Which means I have not been able to "BUY" because they havent printed more. If there were copies to buy I would have went that route. Thanks for keeping this out of the hands of other Allison owners with your post FlatOutAlly.
Good post, K. I think if Allison were concerned about it, they would print more copies FOR SALE. I, like you, have called Allison MULTIPLE times since I bought my xb03 in '08, only to be told that they don't have them.

The self-appointed Ally PO-lice needs to pick his battles a little better. :mad:

J

John Richied

JACK *** ALERT…. Pay no attention to Cliff/flatoutally.

The red book is free and I bet Darris appreciates what you are doing. If you are in doubt call Darris and get his approval before you send anymore out.

Look at all of the Allison Owners who want a copy… You did a good thing!

Last edited by a moderator:

msethsmile

Funny Guy
What is the blue book on an old red book? If valuable, should I keep the red book in my black book? You can reach me in the yellow book.