A little update on the BIG boat.

JR

Sometimes the drama on here is like trying to figure what happens next on an episode of "The X Files".

Darth VMAX

WOW!

Uh to answer Champs question, no I really didn't inquire about anything else except the future of the XB2002. We did talk about the new Rude 115HO ETEC and an SS2000 but that was it. To be honest the only boat in the main building was a demo XB21 ProSport/175xs. I saw 1 XB21 across the street in through the window and that was it.

I left there with a queasy stomach and a headache...they mixed me up a batch of grey gel so I can fix the chips on the bottom of my boat.

champ198

WOW!

Uh to answer Champs question, no I really didn't inquire about anything else except the future of the XB2002. We did talk about the new Rude 115HO ETEC and an SS2000 but that was it. To be honest the only boat in the main building was a demo XB21 ProSport/175xs. I saw 1 XB21 across the street in through the window and that was it.

I left there with a queasy stomach and a headache...they mixed me up a batch of grey gel so I can fix the chips on the bottom of my boat.
Thanks for the info! I'll make it up to Allison one day and take a tour myself.

whipper

Thanks Darth for the update! i know thats a boat I will hold out for! The extra size with the type of boating I do these days would be even better with a bigger GS on 40% of days 6thats for sure! Its those wake board boats!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Thats the only thing, those boats are the reason for choppy days on lake that would be decent if they were regular ski boats. The bladders on those boats make a wake that last forever. 10 years ago there wast this problem. I can take a wind choped white capped lake with 2fters no problem any day and be smooth. But a 2ft wake from one of these has a 10ft+ span crest to crest and a little more length would help forsure so your bow dosent fall in the trough and take the next one so bow low. Now to hopefully take advantage of some cheep stock soon of MSFT and make some coin to by it!:big grin

props4u2

It is my understanding that Todds bad deal was between him and the person who sold him the boat, nothing to do with Allison Boats other than they are making the needed repairs.

Lee

TBuck2003

To clear things up that could of been taken the wrong way,in NO WAY SHAPE OR FORM DOES THIS HAVE TO DO WITH ALLISON BOATS!!!! They have gone over and above the call of duty to help us in this matter.Again I apologize if I confused anybody in this matter.Special thanks goes to Darris,Nancy,and Todd for all of their help and hard work on doing a fantastic job on all of the repairs.Looking forward to going for a RIDE!!!!!!

TBuck